Preliminary Invitation Policy

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006

             Many of the members here have their own sites, and individual interests in this area. I  invite you to tell other group owners that are serious in this area of research to join and add their links to our links area for reference, and add their thoughts to this primary database and interchange of knowledge between all in this field as they are comfortable... Individual researchers and inventors are also welcome as long as they have a serious interest in this area, and are welcome to be invited by members as well. Excessive links in posts should be avoided, but are allowed in a limited fashion. It seems the more links that are allowed, the more spammers are attracted,  so I will attempt to moderate that as is Yahoo's antispam policy. I will review the links and ask any member having any question in this area to send a message to me if there is something in question. This group was much larger before, but the spam became overwhelming, and there was a need to start over with chosen members, that are really interested. In this incarnation more capabilities are enabled, as to adding links, files, photos, and attachments, but posts will be set up for moderation for a certain number of posts, to protect the public forum from wolves in sheeps clothing. Make no mistake, this is serious science and, importance will be emphasized on experimental data and demonstrations of various scientific proofs.

              As a minor example of one small experiment, I will add a link here to a small video on Inertial Motion, caused by an unbalanced mass in motion within an off the shelf "vibrator" which was not even designed for this purpose. Note that with this simple experiment this out of balance rotational mass is not directed in any direction, and is mounted on a plane as level as I could make it. In other words this unbalanced force is in "equilibrium on a plane 90 degrees to gravity" (G). Note that as it goes into an orbit around an imaginary center point, it mimics the behavior of a gyroscope that has been hung by a string from the ceiling at a 90 degree angle to gravity. This is not conclusive , but does indicate a potential relationship between, an unbalanced mass in rotational motion(Vibrator) and a balanced mass in motion(Gyro), and GRAVITY. Contemplate. And let me know of your experiments. we don't need to start with a recovered UFO (Be nice tho), but we all have our own works and concepts, and here is a place to bring it together.

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4128314275185380235

      Mystery   B-)