Club of Castroites

  • kptres
    Message 1 of 1244 , Nov 1, 2000
      The following club is a magnet for pro castro
      westerners as well as hired hands by the Cuban Interest
      Section. I urge anti-communists to visit and give them a
      lesson on Freedfom and
    • cbyrd77
      Message 1244 of 1244 , Jan 29, 2002
        My mother read that book to me when I was a boy.
        I was perhaps the only boy in my class who even
        heard of the book. It's just a cute little story and
        the oversensative multiculturists who make a big deal
        over the book(as they do a plethora of other things)
        really ought to get a life.