Re: I need duct tape...

  • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder" <jschroed@p...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder"
      <jschroed@p...>
      > > wrote:

      > > > No, all the duct tape I have is MINE! ALL MINE!
      > > >
      > > > BWAHAHAHAHA!
      > >

      > > So I take it this is you? I also saw some things from the
      > > Princetonian that said you had written them the longest and
      > > grumpiest letter they'd ever received.
      >
      > Googling me in your spare time, jb? I'm so flattered!
      >
      > Well, just so you know, I'm proud of grumpy, long letters. There
      > aren't enough sent in to Fabio fansites.

      I was bored. It's kinda funny though the editors of the
      Princetonian validated my first impression of you... you *are* a wet
      behind the ears (still) kid! :p

      jb
    • joshuaschroeder
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2004
        --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:

        > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder" <jschroed@p...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
        > > >
        > > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder"
        > <jschroed@p...>

        > > > So I take it this is you? I also saw some things from the
        > > > Princetonian that said you had written them the longest and
        > > > grumpiest letter they'd ever received.
        > >
        > > Googling me in your spare time, jb? I'm so flattered!
        > >
        > > Well, just so you know, I'm proud of grumpy, long letters. There
        > > aren't enough sent in to Fabio fansites.
        >

        > I was bored. It's kinda funny though the editors of the
        > Princetonian validated my first impression of you... you *are* a
        wet
        > behind the ears (still) kid! :p
        >
        > jb

        Well, jb, first of all it's not the Princetonian you read so you
        might want to stop calling it that. Second of all, that particular
        bit was published about 6 years ago. Then I was a wet beind the ears
        (still) kid. Perhaps I still am, but I've learned enough to know a
        thing or two about duct tape.
      • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2004
          wrote:

          > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder"
          <jschroed@p...>
          > > wrote:

          > > <jschroed@p...>

          > > > Googling me in your spare time, jb? I'm so flattered!
          > > >
          > > > Well, just so you know, I'm proud of grumpy, long letters.
          There
          > > > aren't enough sent in to Fabio fansites.
          > >

          > > I was bored. It's kinda funny though the editors of the
          > > Princetonian validated my first impression of you... you *are* a
          > wet
          > > behind the ears (still) kid! :p
          > >
          > > jb
          >
          > Well, jb, first of all it's not the Princetonian you read so you
          > might want to stop calling it that. Second of all, that particular
          > bit was published about 6 years ago. Then I was a wet beind the
          ears
          > (still) kid. Perhaps I still am, but I've learned enough to know a
          > thing or two about duct tape.

          Hmmm I think it was the Princetonian. Are you being defensive? You
          must have something more to hide!?!? I'll have to feed the info to
          Appleton. You two still going at it? That guy isn't even a real
          person I think - he's some kind of internet listbot program.

          I use to only have duct tape, a multi-screwdriver and a vice-grip
          for tools. Now I have the bucket with a much more impressive set
          but still at the bottom of the bucket is a roll of duct tape.

          jb
        • joshuaschroeder
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2004
            --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:

            > Hmmm I think it was the Princetonian. Are you being defensive?
            You
            > must have something more to hide!?!?

            If you're talking about that skeleton in my closet...

            > I'll have to feed the info to
            > Appleton. You two still going at it?

            Our newest argument is over mathematics. I insist that
            2003+4008=6007. He insists that 2003+4008=6000.

            I'm currently losing the argument. I think I might have to convert.
          • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2004
              wrote:

              > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
              >
              > > Hmmm I think it was the Princetonian. Are you being defensive?
              > You
              > > must have something more to hide!?!?
              >
              > If you're talking about that skeleton in my closet...
              >
              > > I'll have to feed the info to
              > > Appleton. You two still going at it?
              >
              > Our newest argument is over mathematics. I insist that
              > 2003+4008=6007. He insists that 2003+4008=6000.
              >
              > I'm currently losing the argument. I think I might have to convert.

              Fascinating. I'd be arguing that 2003+4008=6011 but maybe you are
              using new math.
              jb
            • joshuaschroeder
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2004
                --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:

                > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder" <jschroed@p...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
                > >
                > > > Hmmm I think it was the Princetonian. Are you being
                defensive?
                > > You
                > > > must have something more to hide!?!?
                > >
                > > If you're talking about that skeleton in my closet...
                > >
                > > > I'll have to feed the info to
                > > > Appleton. You two still going at it?
                > >
                > > Our newest argument is over mathematics. I insist that
                > > 2003+4008=6007. He insists that 2003+4008=6000.
                > >
                > > I'm currently losing the argument. I think I might have to
                convert.

                > Fascinating. I'd be arguing that 2003+4008=6011 but maybe you are
                > using new math.
                > jb

                Of course, you're right. I don't know why I wrote 4008. I should
                have written 4004.

                My bad.
              • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 4, 2004
                  wrote:

                  > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "joshuaschroeder"
                  <jschroed@p...>
                  > > wrote:

                  > defensive?
                  > > > You
                  > > >
                  > > > If you're talking about that skeleton in my closet...

                  > > > Our newest argument is over mathematics. I insist that
                  > > > 2003+4008=6007. He insists that 2003+4008=6000.
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm currently losing the argument. I think I might have to
                  > convert.
                  > >
                  > > Fascinating. I'd be arguing that 2003+4008=6011 but maybe you
                  are
                  > > using new math.
                  > > jb
                  >
                  > Of course, you're right. I don't know why I wrote 4008. I should
                  > have written 4004.
                  >
                  > My bad.

                  I went over too look so I figured the math was different when you
                  try to factor in what the actual birthdate of Christ was... if
                  Christ was that is.

                  jb