C vs E

  • achristian1985
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I feel like Red Skelton in a movie of his where he was a civil war
      soldier marching down the middle between the confederate and the
      union lines, with a flag that was the confederate flag on one side
      and the union flag on the other. Both sides cheered him until the
      wind reversed direction.
      The evolutionists can't stand that I point out that the exact
      correlation regarding the 6 forms of life in Genesis means the odds
      are 720 to 1 that the account is divinely inspired. And
      the 'Creationists' can't stand that I am logically, empirically
      pointing out that evolution and Genesis concur, not conflict.
      But I had to bring the matter out, for healthy consideration. Satan
      has been more successful with this red herring than any other.
      Paul
    • achristian1985