Re: FaithRadar at CED

  • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
      --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
      > Y'know I like the jib of FaithRadar even though he seems a bit
      > flakey. He's obviously a complete irrationalist and a bit of an
      > egomaniac. It seems egomania is something we all suffer from a
      > bit. But FaithRadar is as preachy really as SEJ and that makes me
      > want to vomit. I know I do the same shit sometimes but when I do
      > and someone points it out I generally apologize and stop it and
      > crawl off somewhere like any semi-enlightened irrationalist God
      > believing semi-Buddhist follower would.
      >
      > jb

      Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit. It brings
      up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and has
      me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken or
      the Duke game...

      ???

      I am trying to do better in 2004.

      jb

      -c'mon the alien abduction bit at chicken talk was some good stuff,
      eh? Give me a kudo for some creativity at least!
    • distazo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
        JB:
        Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It brings
        up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and has
        me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken or
        the Duke game...

        ???

        I am trying to do better in 2004.

        John:
        Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent escapades in NC and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is anymore.
      • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
          --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
          > JB:
          > Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It
          brings
          > up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and
          has
          > me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken
          or
          > the Duke game...
          >
          > ???
          >
          > I am trying to do better in 2004.
          >
          > John:
          > Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you
          will do better
          > here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent
          escapades in NC
          > and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is
          anymore.

          Wrong list? Are you on crack? Are you reading CED? This is Anti-
          CED right and Faith Radar is from CED? I don't do the email thing -
          I come right to the web. I think you've gotten horribly confused by
          your email system. You are dead wrong. This is the right list.
          Your reading skills have sucked royally lately and that is unusual
          for you. At chicken talk you suggested I missed the whole trio
          thing when there were two of me and I'd covered it. I didn't like
          the idea of having sex with myself when I was two people. What is
          wrong with you these days? I can deal with your crankiness and
          rudeness but you seem to be very distracted and skimming through
          posts, etc. That just isn't like you. Are you okay?

          jb
        • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
            --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
            > JB:
            > Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It
            brings
            > up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and
            has
            > me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken
            or
            > the Duke game...
            >
            > ???
            >
            > I am trying to do better in 2004.
            >
            > John:
            > Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you
            will do better
            > here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent
            escapades in NC
            > and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is
            anymore.

            I know you like proofs. So you say this is the wrong list but what
            you responded to came from here:

            Click on the link for yourself. You do see the anti-CED part of the
            message, don't you? That is because message 289 is from Anti-CED.
            How is it the wrong list? Are you some kind of button pushing troll
            that is just trying to annoy?

            jb
          • distazo@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
              JB:
              >>> I am trying to do better in 2004.

              John:
              >> Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say!
              Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well.

              JB:
              > Wrong list?  Are you on crack?  Are you reading
              CED?  This is Anti-CED right and Faith Radar is
              from CED?

              John:
              Wrong list because "trying to do better in 2004" is a Spencers_EML list "thing." Here, we kick CED and SEJ's butts around.  Hopefully, you'll get around to pointing out the error of Steve's ways again soon.  But if not, it's okay, because the mail is on its way. Or, you can belly right up to the homepage if you like.
            • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 17, 2004
                --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
                > JB:
                >
                > John:
                > >> Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say!
                > Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well.
                >
                > JB:
                > > Wrong list?  Are you on crack?  Are you reading
                > CED?  This is Anti-CED right and Faith Radar is
                > from CED?
                >
                > John:
                > Wrong list because "trying to do better in 2004" is a Spencers_EML
                list
                > "thing." Here, we kick CED and SEJ's butts around. Hopefully,
                you'll get around to
                > pointing out the error of Steve's ways again soon. But if not,
                it's okay,
                > because the mail is on its way. Or, you can belly right up to the
                homepage if
                > you like.

                There is no point on calling you on a point is there John? Not for
                me at any rate. I think of trying to do better is good for all
                lists but will conceed that it was from the other list. I figured
                as much that this would be the route away from wrongdom you would
                take. I don't much care for Spencers_EML. You state an opinion and
                it seems like Audioboy or Daniel will point out why it is
                unreasonable to feel that way. I don't think I'd ever invite
                Audioboy over for lunch. I don't care much for that sort of thing.
                Most of our opinions are unreasonable when put under the
                microscope. Not yours of course Sir John, not yours. But most of
                us have a set of unreasonable beliefs that we just have for this
                reason or that. I don't want them all scrutinized. I know I start
                off kind of hostile over there when I post but it seems so hostile
                all the time... I just try to get a head start. I'm not big on
                hostile, I really am not. Even when I come across hostile it is
                more of a sarcastic look yourself in the mirror type.

                It's okay over here because we focus on the moronic behavior of SEJ
                and we all gang up on that loon. I don't mind much picking on a
                loon like him... just so it doesn't turn into any kind of analysis
                of me. Which is why I generally start to stop picking on him... it
                creates a shallow hypocracy. I hate the way he treats people, picks
                on them and judges them so I judge and pick on him. I can only do
                it if I don't do much self reflection about it.

                jb