FaithRadar at CED

  • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
      Y'know I like the jib of FaithRadar even though he seems a bit
      flakey. He's obviously a complete irrationalist and a bit of an
      egomaniac. It seems egomania is something we all suffer from a
      bit. But FaithRadar is as preachy really as SEJ and that makes me
      want to vomit. I know I do the same shit sometimes but when I do
      and someone points it out I generally apologize and stop it and
      crawl off somewhere like any semi-enlightened irrationalist God
      believing semi-Buddhist follower would.

      jb
    • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
        --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, jdbeadle@h... wrote:
        > Y'know I like the jib of FaithRadar even though he seems a bit
        > flakey. He's obviously a complete irrationalist and a bit of an
        > egomaniac. It seems egomania is something we all suffer from a
        > bit. But FaithRadar is as preachy really as SEJ and that makes me
        > want to vomit. I know I do the same shit sometimes but when I do
        > and someone points it out I generally apologize and stop it and
        > crawl off somewhere like any semi-enlightened irrationalist God
        > believing semi-Buddhist follower would.
        >
        > jb

        Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit. It brings
        up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and has
        me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken or
        the Duke game...

        ???

        I am trying to do better in 2004.

        jb

        -c'mon the alien abduction bit at chicken talk was some good stuff,
        eh? Give me a kudo for some creativity at least!
      • distazo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2004
          JB:
          Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It brings
          up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and has
          me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken or
          the Duke game...

          ???

          I am trying to do better in 2004.

          John:
          Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent escapades in NC and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is anymore.
        • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
            --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
            > JB:
            > Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It
            brings
            > up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and
            has
            > me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken
            or
            > the Duke game...
            >
            > ???
            >
            > I am trying to do better in 2004.
            >
            > John:
            > Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you
            will do better
            > here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent
            escapades in NC
            > and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is
            anymore.

            Wrong list? Are you on crack? Are you reading CED? This is Anti-
            CED right and Faith Radar is from CED? I don't do the email thing -
            I come right to the web. I think you've gotten horribly confused by
            your email system. You are dead wrong. This is the right list.
            Your reading skills have sucked royally lately and that is unusual
            for you. At chicken talk you suggested I missed the whole trio
            thing when there were two of me and I'd covered it. I didn't like
            the idea of having sex with myself when I was two people. What is
            wrong with you these days? I can deal with your crankiness and
            rudeness but you seem to be very distracted and skimming through
            posts, etc. That just isn't like you. Are you okay?

            jb
          • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
              --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
              > JB:
              > Say, Sir John does that count as a contribution of merit.  It
              brings
              > up a new topic and CED character, has me voicing an opinion and
              has
              > me saying nothing about stinky dead animals, anal probes, chicken
              or
              > the Duke game...
              >
              > ???
              >
              > I am trying to do better in 2004.
              >
              > John:
              > Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say! Hopefully, you
              will do better
              > here in 2004 as well. Of course, with your and Paco's recent
              escapades in NC
              > and with the space aliens, you may not even know what year it is
              anymore.

              I know you like proofs. So you say this is the wrong list but what
              you responded to came from here:

              Click on the link for yourself. You do see the anti-CED part of the
              message, don't you? That is because message 289 is from Anti-CED.
              How is it the wrong list? Are you some kind of button pushing troll
              that is just trying to annoy?

              jb
            • distazo@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
                JB:
                >>> I am trying to do better in 2004.

                John:
                >> Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say!
                Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well.

                JB:
                > Wrong list?  Are you on crack?  Are you reading
                CED?  This is Anti-CED right and Faith Radar is
                from CED?

                John:
                Wrong list because "trying to do better in 2004" is a Spencers_EML list "thing." Here, we kick CED and SEJ's butts around.  Hopefully, you'll get around to pointing out the error of Steve's ways again soon.  But if not, it's okay, because the mail is on its way. Or, you can belly right up to the homepage if you like.
              • jdbeadle@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 17, 2004
                  --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, distazo@a... wrote:
                  > JB:
                  >
                  > John:
                  > >> Wrong list, jb. But the right idea, I must say!
                  > Hopefully, you will do better here in 2004 as well.
                  >
                  > JB:
                  > > Wrong list?  Are you on crack?  Are you reading
                  > CED?  This is Anti-CED right and Faith Radar is
                  > from CED?
                  >
                  > John:
                  > Wrong list because "trying to do better in 2004" is a Spencers_EML
                  list
                  > "thing." Here, we kick CED and SEJ's butts around. Hopefully,
                  you'll get around to
                  > pointing out the error of Steve's ways again soon. But if not,
                  it's okay,
                  > because the mail is on its way. Or, you can belly right up to the
                  homepage if
                  > you like.

                  There is no point on calling you on a point is there John? Not for
                  me at any rate. I think of trying to do better is good for all
                  lists but will conceed that it was from the other list. I figured
                  as much that this would be the route away from wrongdom you would
                  take. I don't much care for Spencers_EML. You state an opinion and
                  it seems like Audioboy or Daniel will point out why it is
                  unreasonable to feel that way. I don't think I'd ever invite
                  Audioboy over for lunch. I don't care much for that sort of thing.
                  Most of our opinions are unreasonable when put under the
                  microscope. Not yours of course Sir John, not yours. But most of
                  us have a set of unreasonable beliefs that we just have for this
                  reason or that. I don't want them all scrutinized. I know I start
                  off kind of hostile over there when I post but it seems so hostile
                  all the time... I just try to get a head start. I'm not big on
                  hostile, I really am not. Even when I come across hostile it is
                  more of a sarcastic look yourself in the mirror type.

                  It's okay over here because we focus on the moronic behavior of SEJ
                  and we all gang up on that loon. I don't mind much picking on a
                  loon like him... just so it doesn't turn into any kind of analysis
                  of me. Which is why I generally start to stop picking on him... it
                  creates a shallow hypocracy. I hate the way he treats people, picks
                  on them and judges them so I judge and pick on him. I can only do
                  it if I don't do much self reflection about it.

                  jb