But will it embrace him back?

  • hexagram14@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      POPE MAY EMBRACE INTELLIGENT DESIGN, posted August 28

      Pope Benedict XVI may reportedly embrace the theory of intelligent design, possibly heralding a fundamental shift in the Vatican's view of evolution.

      HR

    • John Distazo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
        On 8/28/06, hexagram14@... <hexagram14@...> wrote:
        POPE MAY EMBRACE INTELLIGENT DESIGN, posted August 28

        Pope Benedict XVI may reportedly embrace the theory of intelligent design, possibly heralding a fundamental shift in the Vatican's view of evolution.

        HR

        John:
        Yes, the view is shifting to look backward rather than forward. I think Joe must figure he can have his cake and eat it too, by layering ID over evolution. After all, the Roman Catholic church has always been about rational, logical acceptance and justification of completely illogical things.

        --
        He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
        -- Albert Einstein