Banned Again, Naturally

  • Zaphod Beadlebrox
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
      debunkingevolutionism banned me

      I went on one of those rants. The last of them missed by the group.
      Most of them about how much creationists belittle God... with all
      the child killing of Noah's Flood and the stuff about how God setup
      Adam and Eve to fail and then got all pissy about their sin which He
      knew in advance they would do and the sin was eating an apple and
      how God in a literal bible has less compassion for us His children
      than I would for my kids making me more compassionate than God which
      by bible math would be impossible. Luckily, they kicked me to the
      door without worry if it hit me in the ass on the way out. What a
      blessing that I got the boot. It comes across as Christian bashing
      and that's misleading because I definitely respect many many a
      Christian. It's a people thing. These fundy YECers just boggle my
      mind that in 30+ years I haven't been able to wrap my mind around
      them. With their holier than thou banner they can be the biggest
      liars, most ignorant, most intollerant, nastiest people with a
      smile - that you could ever meet. And if I were one of them I would
      be crapping my pants about the very God I believed in and what that
      morality means and the consequences of not following the fundy bible
      code while at the same time breaking said code every friggin' post
      you make. They will surely burn in hell if hell exists as they
      construct it. Sometimes your jaw it just drops beyond the floor.
      It hurts my brain. Luckily, I'm out. I need to stick to the
      chickens anyway.

      jb
    • PIASAN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
        In a message dated 8/5/06 3:29:30 PM Central Daylight Time, jdbeadle@... writes:
        debunkingevolutionism banned me
        *************
        Pi:
        Really?  I thought the list ownership had abandoned that list (except for occasional changes to the home page) years ago.  The last I saw,  some guy with a "spider...." name was spamming the list with about 100 posts a day.
      • chloisinthefield
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
          --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@...>
          wrote:

          > debunkingevolutionism banned me

          then join psycho kctsfellows new group debunkingevolution. so far he
          has all of 2 members according to what I read from others.

          Send in the chickens.

          Say, jb what do you think about fuckwits playing little games like
          spewing someone's personal information on the internet (i.e. name and
          address) which they somehow illegally got hold of?

          I know its all a power-trip game for frustrated males who don't have
          a woman in their life and find irrational outlets in other ways.

          If any of you have suggestions on how to crap on fuckwits I'd love to
          hear it.

          Chlois
        • Zaphod Beadlebrox
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2006
            --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "chloisinthefield" <chlobebe@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > debunkingevolutionism banned me
            > >
            > then join psycho kctsfellows new group debunkingevolution. so far
            he
            > has all of 2 members according to what I read from others.
            >
            > Send in the chickens.
            >

            > Say, jb what do you think about fuckwits playing little games like
            > spewing someone's personal information on the internet (i.e. name
            and
            > address) which they somehow illegally got hold of?
            >
            > I know its all a power-trip game for frustrated males who don't
            have
            > a woman in their life and find irrational outlets in other ways.
            >
            > If any of you have suggestions on how to crap on fuckwits I'd love
            > hear it.
            >
            > Chlois

            Giving out personal info is the lowest form of games a person could
            play in listland. I believe it is a violation of Yahoo! Terms Of
            Service and probably any other organizations terms. If you really
            want to get them I'd just report them. Yahoo! is pretty limp dicked
            with their hands tied but I'd think evidence they are giving out
            confidential private info like names, address and phone numbers...
            that would get them in some serious problems with various providers.

            That probably isn't on your high list of revenge but if you cut them
            out of the forums they love to dump on - it might be the most pain
            you can dish out to them. F-wits are kinda immune to must stuff
            because they are over the top idiots.

            jb
          • Mark L. Bakke
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2006
              chloisinthefield wrote:
              > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@...>
              > wrote:
              >> debunkingevolutionism banned me
              >>
              > then join psycho kctsfellows new group debunkingevolution. so far he
              > has all of 2 members according to what I read from others.

              BAKKE
              Spiderwuss banned me from his new group even before I had posted a
              single message. LOL! That group will end up being nothing but
              Spiderwuss' various personalities spamming and talking with each other
              with nobody else allowed in unless they are in lockstep with him/them.

              --

              Mark L. Bakke

              Support the Fair Tax! | Xandros Linux v4.0
              http://www.fairtax.org | http://home.xandros.com