Dr. Stephen Hawkings new Yahoo group

  • chloisinthefield
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006

      Dr. Hawking (yes, the real one) recently participated in the Yahoo
      Answers board. See the section under Social Sciences - Other.

      Anyway, Yahoo was so impressed they created him a Yahoo group based on
      the question of "How will the human race survive in the next 100
      years?"

      John, this might be a place for you to pontificate on AI to your
      hearts content. Beats beating Ed the Bully ;-)

      Chlois
    • hexagram14@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
        In a message dated 8/2/2006 8:46:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, chlobebe@... writes:
        Anyway, Yahoo was so impressed they created him a Yahoo group based on
        the question of "How will the human race survive in the next 100
        years?"

        Got a link for that one?

        HR

      • John Distazo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
          On 8/2/06, chloisinthefield <chlobebe@...> wrote:

          Dr. Hawking (yes, the real one) recently participated in the Yahoo
          Answers board. See the section under Social Sciences - Other.

          Anyway, Yahoo was so impressed they created him a Yahoo group based on
          the question of "How will the human race survive in the next 100
          years?"

          John, this might be a place for you to pontificate on AI to your
          hearts content. Beats beating Ed the Bully ;-)

          Chlois

          John:
          I joined, it could be interesting.

          --
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
          -- Albert Einstein
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
            --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, hexagram14@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 8/2/2006 8:46:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            > chlobebe@... writes:
            >
            > Anyway, Yahoo was so impressed they created him a Yahoo group based
            on
            > the question of "How will the human race survive in the next 100
            > years?"
            >

            > Got a link for that one?
            >
            > HR

            The Yahoo Hamster speaks about it:
            http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-d8pH0dcoRKeB12yOcnUQp.9VCFos?p=7972

            The actual questioned posed online by Dr. Hawking:
            http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20060704195516AAnrdOD