Throw Me A Bone Chlois

  • Zaphod Beadlebrox
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
      C'mon Chlois,

      Throw me a bone. Give me some credit for washing that spidey out. I
      troll on trolls. This is what I do. Or did. It was fun for a bit to
      resume it but I'm glad Spidey (said) is leaving. It's an old game.

      Can't we just shake hands and make up? I'm on your side most of the
      time afterall. I got a George Castanza OCD where I need everyone to
      like me. Well, anyone whose reasonable that is. I still feel you are
      probably reasonable.

      Can't we make nice?

      jb
    • Zaphod Beadlebrox
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2006
        Or don't I guess. You make me cry Chlois. I just hope you are
        busy...

        I thought maybe you'd seen a method to my madness in the Spidey Wars
        of the past few weeks. He's gone isn't he? And there is actual
        discussion of sorts going on over there now.

        jb

        --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@...>
        wrote:

        > C'mon Chlois,
        >
        > Throw me a bone. Give me some credit for washing that spidey
        out. I
        > troll on trolls. This is what I do. Or did. It was fun for a
        bit to
        > resume it but I'm glad Spidey (said) is leaving. It's an old game.
        >
        > Can't we just shake hands and make up? I'm on your side most of
        the
        > time afterall. I got a George Castanza OCD where I need everyone
        > like me. Well, anyone whose reasonable that is. I still feel you
        are
        > probably reasonable.
        >
        > Can't we make nice?
        >
        > jb

      • chloisinthefield
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
          I am busy elsewhere dealing with low-class assumptive-type idiots who
          are NOT fundies. And no, I'm not talking about your abusive behavior
          towards me on Chicken_Shit_List.

          I don't give you all that much credit for fucking with Spidey. We'd
          all been doing that for many months now. You were just one more to
          fight the battle. You know the kcdtsfella is back don't you? Seems
          Kurt's alter-ego just can't STFU.

          If you were much, much, MUCH MORE NICER to me I'd consider throwing
          you a meaty bone or a snausage to pump yer ego up.

          Chlois

        • PIASAN@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
            In a message dated 8/1/06 3:18:11 PM Central Daylight Time, chlobebe@... writes:
            If you were much, much, MUCH MORE NICER to me I'd consider throwing
            you a meaty bone or a snausage to pump yer ego up.
            **********
            Pi:
            If you're talking about the Chicken list, shouldn't that be a drumstick?
          • chloisinthefield
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
              --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 8/1/06 3:18:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
              > chlobebe@... writes:
              > If you were much, much, MUCH MORE NICER to me I'd consider throwing
              > you a meaty bone or a snausage to pump yer ego up.
              > **********
              > Pi:
              > If you're talking about the Chicken list, shouldn't that be a
              drumstick?

              Hey, I can't help that he suffers from an identity crisis what with
              being a chicken in the doghouse. <shrug>

              Chlois
            • Zaphod Beadlebrox
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "chloisinthefield" <chlobebe@...>
                wrote:

                > I am busy elsewhere dealing with low-class assumptive-type idiots
                who
                > are NOT fundies. And no, I'm not talking about your abusive
                behavior
                > towards me on Chicken_Shit_List.
                >
                > I don't give you all that much credit for fucking with Spidey.
                We'd
                > all been doing that for many months now. You were just one more to
                > fight the battle. You know the kcdtsfella is back don't you? Seems
                > Kurt's alter-ego just can't STFU.
                >
                > If you were much, much, MUCH MORE NICER to me I'd consider
                throwing
                > you a meaty bone or a snausage to pump yer ego up.
                >
                > Chlois

                I will be ever so nice to you Chlois. We've had bad starts. I
                promise I'm a really nice fundy fighter to the core. I just
                mellowed with age. Now I just like messing with them. I thought
                ktcsfellow was Spidey. I'm sure he is. Along with some B113142141
                person. I had not encountered Spidey before. I'm trying to get him
                to join the chicken list.

                I've been an ass to you Chlois. I have. But I like the cut of your
                jib and enjoy your posts that I see here and there and everywhere.
                I will be nothing but nice from here on out. I got your back. If
                you need an annoying person to annoy an annoying person - I'm your
                boy. Just direct me to the group and I will bug the hell out of
                said person.

                jb
              • Zaphod Beadlebrox
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                  wrote:

                  > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > In a message dated 8/1/06 3:18:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
                  > > chlobebe@ writes:
                  > > If you were much, much, MUCH MORE NICER to me I'd consider
                  throwing
                  > > you a meaty bone or a snausage to pump yer ego up.
                  > > **********
                  > > Pi:
                  > > If you're talking about the Chicken list, shouldn't that be a
                  > drumstick?
                  > >

                  > Hey, I can't help that he suffers from an identity crisis what
                  with
                  > being a chicken in the doghouse. <shrug>
                  >
                  > Chlois

                  Hey, it's not me. I know Senior E. is my alter personae it is him
                  that doesn't and that he thinks he's a chicken. Keep me out of it!

                  :-)

                  jb