Yo Bakke

  • Zaphod Beadlebrox
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2006
      I think we rattled the ole Spideyman's cage this evening... wouldn't
      you say? I really did report him to Yahoo! - like they'll do anything
      about it. But he was switching around profiles and actually
      responding this evening. He's quite the nutjob. Even Chlois must
      think he's more wacked than I am... even just slightly? If he joins
      Chicken_Talk and starts talking about chickens that would be something.

      I'm not sure what that something is exactly but it is something...

      jb
    • Mark L. Bakke
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 21, 2006
        > Zaphod Beadlebrox wrote:
        > I think we rattled the ole Spideyman's cage this evening... wouldn't
        > you say? I really did report him to Yahoo! - like they'll do anything
        > about it. But he was switching around profiles and actually
        > responding this evening. He's quite the nutjob. Even Chlois must
        > think he's more wacked than I am... even just slightly? If he joins
        > Chicken_Talk and starts talking about chickens that would be something.
        >
        > I'm not sure what that something is exactly but it is something...

        BAKKE
        He's pretty easy to play if you know the right buttons to press. I
        reported him once, as well. I offered to take over as moderator of that
        group since Kurt/Stein/Archomaidiot ran away years ago. But, no
        surprise, they "can't do anything". They blamed their "privacy policy"
        for their inaction.

        --

        Mark L. Bakke

        Support the Fair Tax! | Xandros Linux v4.0
        http://www.fairtax.org | http://home.xandros.com
      • PIASAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2006
          In a message dated 7/21/06 11:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time, jdbeadle@... writes:
          I think we rattled the ole Spideyman's cage this evening... wouldn't
          you say?  I really did report him to Yahoo! - like they'll do anything
          about it.  But he was switching around profiles and actually
          responding this evening.  He's quite the nutjob.  Even Chlois must
          think he's more wacked than I am... even just slightly?  If he joins
          Chicken_Talk and starts talking about chickens that would be something.

          I'm not sure what that something is exactly but it is something...
          **********
          Pi:
          I take it this would be in reference to the "debunkingevolution" list?  I noticed someone with a "spider" moniker had infected the list and was spamming it with about 100 messages a day.

          Much easier to abandon the (worthless) "debunkingevolution" list to spidey and applejuice and invite any REAL YEC participants (offlist) to another list with a real live moderator who hasn't cut-and-run because he couldn't take the heat and would moderate spidey out of existence in a New York nanosecond.

          This one comes to mind....
        • Mark L. Bakke
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2006
            > I think we rattled the ole Spideyman's cage this evening... wouldn't
            > you say? I really did report him to Yahoo! - like they'll do anything
            > about it. But he was switching around profiles and actually
            > responding this evening. He's quite the nutjob. Even Chlois must
            > think he's more wacked than I am... even just slightly? If he joins
            > Chicken_Talk and starts talking about chickens that would be something.
            >
            > I'm not sure what that something is exactly but it is something...
            >
            > **********
            > Pi:
            > I take it this would be in reference to the "debunkingevolution" list?
            > I noticed someone with a "spider" moniker had infected the list and was
            > spamming it with about 100 messages a day.

            BAKKE
            Yep, that would be the guy who has, at various times, called himself:

            a_graphics_wizard
            Wizard
            David Goldsmith
            flubber1947
            newbie
            spidermanc2001
            b15769140
            waterluvr22
            kctcsfellow
            Jessica
            Taylor Marek

            ... and that's just in one group.

            He has posted over 10,000 messages in the past four months.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 22, 2006
              --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 7/21/06 11:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
              > jdbeadle@... writes:
              > I think we rattled the ole Spideyman's cage this evening...
              wouldn't
              > you say? I really did report him to Yahoo! - like they'll do
              anything
              > about it. But he was switching around profiles and actually
              > responding this evening. He's quite the nutjob. Even Chlois must
              > think he's more wacked than I am... even just slightly? If he
              joins
              > Chicken_Talk and starts talking about chickens that would be
              something.

              > I'm not sure what that something is exactly but it is something...
              > **********
              > Pi:
              > I take it this would be in reference to the "debunkingevolution"
              list? I
              > noticed someone with a "spider" moniker had infected the list and
              was spamming it
              > with about 100 messages a day.
              >
              > Much easier to abandon the (worthless) "debunkingevolution" list
              to spidey
              > and applejuice and invite any REAL YEC participants (offlist) to
              another list
              > with a real live moderator who hasn't cut-and-run because he
              couldn't take the
              > heat and would moderate spidey out of existence in a New York
              nanosecond.

              > This one comes to mind....

              That would be the reasonable approach. Damn, I wish I was
              reasonable!

              jb
            • Zaphod Beadlebrox
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 22, 2006
                Now that damned Spideyman thinks I am Bakke. I am a lot of trolls (or
                have been) out in the evo-cretin debate but I am not Bakke and he is
                not me. These Creationists can't even get identities right. Poor ole
                Stephen E. Jones thought I was Shubi. I'd rather they think I'm Bakke
                than Shubi admittedly...

                jb
              • Mark L. Bakke
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 22, 2006
                  > Zaphod Beadlebrox wrote:
                  > Now that damned Spideyman thinks I am Bakke. I am a lot of trolls (or
                  > have been) out in the evo-cretin debate but I am not Bakke and he is
                  > not me. These Creationists can't even get identities right. Poor ole
                  > Stephen E. Jones thought I was Shubi. I'd rather they think I'm Bakke
                  > than Shubi admittedly...
                  >
                  > jb

                  BAKKE
                  No doubt. Shubi was a wack job of epic proportions.