Plz Join Chicken_Talk

  • Zaphod Beadlebrox
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      Chlois,

      I have a world peace experiment I've been reviving in April. Several
      EML people are/were members and 3 new ones have joined. It is a
      friendly group aimed at discussing topic all people can relate to -
      chickens.

      I would like you to join my group and in your initial post tell us
      what you think of chickens. Please read the rules at the homepage
      though and abide by Rule #4 especially or the moderator, Senior E.
      Clucky gets his feathers ruffled.

      jb
    • Zaphod Beadlebrox
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        Sorry, tried to send this to individuals but everyone is welcome to
        the April Revival Of Chicken_Talk for one month only.

        I picked Chlois cause she likes to bust my balls so I thought it be
        nice to make nice with Chlois over chickens.

        Sorry for the intrusion.

        jb
        -- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@...>
        wrote:

        > Chlois,
        >
        > I have a world peace experiment I've been reviving in April.
        Several
        > EML people are/were members and 3 new ones have joined. It is a
        > friendly group aimed at discussing topic all people can relate to -

        > chickens.
        >
        > I would like you to join my group and in your initial post tell us
        > what you think of chickens. Please read the rules at the homepage
        > though and abide by Rule #4 especially or the moderator, Senior E.
        > Clucky gets his feathers ruffled.

        > jb

      • chloisinthefield
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
          wrote:

          > Sorry, tried to send this to individuals but everyone is welcome to
          > the April Revival Of Chicken_Talk for one month only.
          >
          > I picked Chlois cause she likes to bust my balls so I thought it be
          > nice to make nice with Chlois over chickens.

          hey jb, should I be honored?

          I never thought I was busting your balls since I wasn't grabbing
          there in the first place.

          I'll take a look at your site--uh, when I have the time.

          Thanks

          > Sorry for the intrusion.
          >
          > jb
          > -- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphod Beadlebrox" <jdbeadle@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Chlois,
          > >
          > > I have a world peace experiment I've been reviving in April.
          > Several
          > > EML people are/were members and 3 new ones have joined. It is a
          > > friendly group aimed at discussing topic all people can relate
          to -

          > > chickens.
          > >
          > > I would like you to join my group and in your initial post tell
          us
          > > what you think of chickens. Please read the rules at the
          homepage
          > > though and abide by Rule #4 especially or the moderator, Senior
          E.
          > > Clucky gets his feathers ruffled.

          > > jb

        • chloisinthefield
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
            wrote:

            > Chlois,
            >
            > I have a world peace experiment I've been reviving in April.
            Several
            > EML people are/were members and 3 new ones have joined. It is a
            > friendly group aimed at discussing topic all people can relate to -
            > chickens.
            >
            > I would like you to join my group and in your initial post tell us
            > what you think of chickens. Please read the rules at the homepage
            > though and abide by Rule #4 especially or the moderator, Senior E.
            > Clucky gets his feathers ruffled.

            Chickens. What a deep subject. And here I was thinking it was the
            Colonel Sander's Rescue Brigade in disguise--you know a bunch of
            hypoglycemic Vegan New Agers on a *mission*.

            Golly, I'll have to find the Chicken Bible Book and read up on the
            subject by chapter and verse. If I join your group I may just be in
            way over my fluffy head huh Zaph?

            But oh my, what a challenge! To use the word Chicken (and variants
            thereof) as repetitively as possible so as not to offend Senor
            Clucky...hmmm...lemme thinkaboutit...be there in a nanosecond.

            laters, Zaphie!

            -Chlois