To My Created Brothers and Sisters

  • barabbas_iii
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
      Hello,

      I encourage you to explore this web site. It contains scientific
      evidence supporting a young age of the earth, and it refutes the theory
      of evolution on a scientific basis. The author (Robert Gentry) is a
      prominent scientist who has written scores of articles published in
      scientific journals. Here it is:

      http://www.halos.com/

      I also encourage you to take a look at this web site containing a
      powerful set of online Bible studies:

      http://www.geocities.com/barabbas_ii/guides.htm

      God bless,

      Troy Reynolds, Ph.D.
    • John Distazo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2006
        Actually, the site is just a page advertising Gentry's book.  A search at the site produced no results for a Troy Reynolds, but did return results for an S. A. Reynolds with references from around 1974 to 1984.  I assume that Troy is one of S. A. Reynolds children who is now hawking his parent's work for creationist cash.

        Evidence refuting Gentry's crap theory can be found at:

        and Barabbas_iii is now on moderation for posting spam. A short apology will be sufficient to remove the moderation.

        -- John Distazo

        --
        A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
        -- Albert Einstein