2595Re: speech topic

  • chloisinthefield
    Nov 14, 2006
      Basically BASIC is an outdated computer programming language...I
      think.

      Oh, what's that? We're not talking computer programming languages?
      Sorry to basically confuse the issue. That seems to basically happen
      a lot when I basically talk to creationists. Only anti-creationists
      can basically understand what is really happening.

      Basically yours,
      Chlois

      --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "zaphodbeadlebrox" <jdbeadle@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "queefymcjuice" <darylsal8@> wrote:
      > >
      > > im doing a speech on anti-creationism and im wondering if i can
      get
      > > some info on the basics of anti-creationism
      > >

      > Basically, you take creationism as it stands and then your stand as
      an
      > anti-creationist is to take the opposite stand. Like the creation
      > science people think they have scientists but really their
      scientists
      > are basically juicy mc queefs and not scientists at all.
      Basically,
      > the basics of anti-creationism is to stand against creationism as
      it
      > basically stands today. That's basically it. I'd just cut and
      paste
      > what I wrote up there and put it in your paper and basically you
      > should get a D on it. Which possibly is an improvement from the
      last
      > grade you may have gotten.
      >
      > jb

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic