2580Re: [anti-CED] Re: DNS entries

  • John Distazo
    Sep 8, 2006
      On 9/8/06, chloisinthefield <chlobebe@...> wrote:
      --- In anti-CED@yahoogroups.com, "John Distazo" < John.Distazo@...>
      > John:
      > Sorry I didn't get back to t his Chlois, but it looks from the convo you had
      > with Dave that you were pretty on top of things.
      > One thing though -- the range of military IP addies being from
      >, you said, seeems like it pretty well covers the
      > entire IP universe. Did you mean to I didn't go look
      > it up, just guessing on that range.

      But you still haven't addressed my questions. I guess it is out of
      your scope of expertise?

      It is, and it's out of my time scope lately, I've been up to my eyeballs with work.

      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
      -- Albert Einstein
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic