2578Re: [anti-CED] re: DNS entries

  • John Distazo
    Sep 8, 2006
      On 9/6/06, chloisinthefield <chlobebe@...> wrote:
      All right here goes Chlois' attempt at debunking who is behind
      cropcircleconnector.com.

      Whatcha think John?

      Am I chasing my tail?

      Chlois

      John:
      Sorry I didn't get back to t his Chlois, but it looks from the convo you had with Dave that you were pretty on top of things.

      One thing though -- the range of military IP addies being from 1.0.0.0-255.255.255.255, you said, seeems like it pretty well covers the entire IP universe. Did you mean 1.0.0.0 to 1.255.255.255? I didn't go look it up, just guessing on that range.

      --
      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
      -- Albert Einstein