Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Lazarus

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 58 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dottie, you wrote:

      >In reading Steiner last night it seems he implies that the Holy Spirit is
      >actually the male/female. Do you get that? Also I am wondering if you
      >understand the Sophia to relate to Magdalene journey in any manner?

      Maybe this will help:

      "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given
      in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."
      - Mark 12:25

      The division into sexes does not extend to the spiritual world, and on the
      physical plane, it exists only for a limited time.

      Tarjei
    • holderlin66
      Message 58 of 58 , Oct 4, 2004
        holderlin wrote:

        "Bogart did so well as Caine in the "Caine Mutiny" using the nervous
        twitch of Caine, rolling steel marbles, or steelies in his hand, to
        compensate for his war shattered pathology. But Caine had a war
        shattered pathology. Bush has nothing but a limp, protected,
        sheltered, hand picked, Lodge Podge stooge psychology and the
        ultimate insult is that he was designed for the U.S. and us. Bush
        was groomed as governor Cyanide, as addictive drunk, as failed
        twelve step flunkie, as I luv dashboard Jesus cause he saved me...
        and that is the nature of the hairbrained half of the country that
        do not have the limberness of mind left in them to retain a scrap of
        self knowledge.

        What is left is stubborn, rigid, goose stepping, stiff armed denials
        and a Charleton Heston angry delerious cry, "from my cold dead
        hands" will they give up the GOP or the Power of Avarice no matter
        what truth stares them in the face. And for Anthro students, you
        would do well to study that face of GWB during the debates. You
        would have done well to study Zell Miller giving his speech at the
        RNC. You would do well to digest in your soul life what pathology
        looks like and if you need some help go back to Bogart in "The Caine
        Mutiny". "

        http://www.smirkingchimp.com/print.php?sid=18115

        "Bush's conduct was reminiscent of that of Captain Queeg, the
        mentally ill captain portrayed by Humphrey Bogart in "The Caine
        Mutiny" who could conceal his disorder unless rattled enough.

        In the film, Queeg orders his officers to steer the ship on a course
        that will cause the ship to flounder in a typhoon, in the South
        Pacific during World War II. He abruptly freezes in fear and his
        executive officer seizes control of the ship and saves everyone's
        butts.

        The exec and a second officer involved in the mutiny go on trial and
        their attorney, portrayed by Jose Ferrer, challenges Queeg on his
        accusations of officer disloyalty until Queeg erupts into a paranoid
        rant witnessed by the courtmartial judges.

        Bush on Thursday stopped short of a paranoid rant, but he sure
        bordered on it. He kept repeating himself, got annoyed whenever an
        indefensible question was directed to him and continued to complain
        about his administration's policies being "hard work."