Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 2, 2004
      --- kmlightseeker < > wrote:

      > > Here's something to enhance the fun:
      >
      > http://members.tripod.com/~Shinann/language.htm

      Hi Keith,
      This is really fun, thanks!The other link you sent
      was, too. So you're Irish, that's sooo cool!I
      definitely have a weak spot for the Irish. My husband
      is American born, but he is what they call here Scotch
      Irish. His granny was a hoot, American born too but
      still had that "thing". Like, one of my sisters-in-law
      would be talking about drinking beer and granny would
      make disapproving faces and mumble shit from the
      Bible. Then she would go to the kitchen and ask my
      husband, who always brought a bottle of good whiskey
      wrapped in brown paper when we visited, to pour her a
      good some and don't go telling anybody about it.
      Hey, if my co-captain has no objections, you're very
      welcome aboard. And be ready to take command when us
      girls go party with that great liquor of yours (yes,
      you're supposed to bring some).
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.

        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.