Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Elaine Pagels and women in Chrsitianity

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hey Frank,

      I've read four of her books so far. I just saw one
      about the devil at the bookstore today. The only one I
      am disappointed in is the one which you just featured
      at southerncross. She's great with facts and not so
      great with the esoteric pieces.

      I really liked the Gnostic Bibles. Did you know she
      was one of the original deciphers of the Nag Hammadi?

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree