2B or not 2B

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      JoAnn wrote:

      Musing on to be or not to be, that's the question....

      JoAnn,

      Whenever I hear or read this the so-called "Shakespeare seat" on an airplane always comes to mind. Today I can't help but think of the newest airplane in the sky. Hooters-yes, Hooters now has an airline that's going 2B flying in and out of Denver, Atlanta, and Las Vegas. Going 2B staffed with Hooter hostesses serving up Hooter food. My Mom told me yesterday as she is thinking about coming out to visit-said she might be flying Hooters all the way-Val