Re: Gardening/focus

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, wdenval@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 12/01/2004 12:43:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
      Steve
      > I don't really have a bead on what Hitler thought but I did own a
      VW bug at
      > one time.

      Val,

      If we can tell a person by their fruits and everyone is really a an
      individual holograph of the grand holographic universe, then Hitler
      was, too. It's curious, though, isn't it, how different individual
      holographs exude certain qualities and not others.

      Love those VW's!

      Steve
    • Valerie Walsh
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 25, 2006
        Thinking I'm just going to take some time off and do some
        gardening this afternoon-I've been neglecting the yard this
        summer-so lots of weeds. The world is such a mess but you
        know what they say-think globally-act locally-seems like a good
        place to start is my own house. I think the world is in pretty good
        hands. Like Uncle Albert said, "God doesn't play dice with the
        Universe." Makes sense to me-I always figured Him for a chess
        man, myself. -Val