Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Gardening/focus

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2004
      In a message dated 11/30/2004 6:29:34 PM Mountain Standard Time, Frank writes:

      Sorry to butt in like this, Val, and please don't think I'm trying to answer
      for you.

      No apologies necessary at all Frank, in fact, it's not suprising seeing how you have three er, well, you know what's-compliments of Sister Griz. :)))-Val
    • Valerie Walsh
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 25, 2006
        Thinking I'm just going to take some time off and do some
        gardening this afternoon-I've been neglecting the yard this
        summer-so lots of weeds. The world is such a mess but you
        know what they say-think globally-act locally-seems like a good
        place to start is my own house. I think the world is in pretty good
        hands. Like Uncle Albert said, "God doesn't play dice with the
        Universe." Makes sense to me-I always figured Him for a chess
        man, myself. -Val