Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: All that I has rent

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1 2:21 PM
      --- Steve Haag wrote:

      > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
      > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?

      Hi Steve,

      Why not? Folks go on roller coasters all the time, neh?

      Way before I read Steiner, I read a little book by a fellow named Thaddeus
      Golas -- The Lazyman's Guide to Enlightenment. <G> I must have bought and
      given away or lost a dozen or more copies of the thing. Even now, when I need
      it most, it tends to turn up. And you can read it online if you like at:

      http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman.html

      So, if you *want* to be scared, you can be... But you don't *have* to be.

      Musing on to be or not to be, that's the question....
      JoAnn
    • Steve Haag
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 2 4:43 AM
        Thanks, JoAnn,

        I found this link to be very refreshing. Felt good. I liked its
        emphasis on our essential equality, even while we resonate to
        different level of inclusion and exclusion, expansion and contraction.

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
        <sr_joanna@y...> wrote:

        > --- Steve Haag wrote:
        >
        > > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
        > > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?
        >
        > Hi Steve,
        >
        > Why not? Folks go on roller coasters all the time, neh?
        >
        > Way before I read Steiner, I read a little book by a fellow named
        Thaddeus
        > Golas -- The Lazyman's Guide to Enlightenment. <G> I must have
        bought and
        > given away or lost a dozen or more copies of the thing. Even now,
        when I need
        > it most, it tends to turn up. And you can read it online if you
        like at:

        http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman.html

        > So, if you *want* to be scared, you can be... But you don't *have*
        to be.

        > Musing on to be or not to be, that's the question....
        > JoAnn
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 2 9:42 AM
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helsher"
          <mhelsher@m...> wrote:

          > > --- Steve wrote:
          > >
          > > > My imagination takes me to where Source sources from Itself,
          hence
          > > > every "thing" IS essentially Source. Little holograms of the
          big
          > > > hologram, no
          > > > matter how lost to themselves they become. No matter how they
          argue for
          > > > their
          > > > limitations and exlusionary sovereignties.
          > > > Shifting appearances of the one everpresence, all embracing,
          always one,
          > > > always itself, and playing a damn good game of hide and seek!
          > >
          > > Hi Steve,
          > >
          > > Frank may have already recommended this, but take a look at:
          > >
          > > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > JoAnn
          > >

          > Holy shit:
          >
          > "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which
          the past,
          > present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that
          given the
          > proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
          > superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
          > long-forgotten past."
          >
          > You just made my day/infinity JoAnne
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Mike

          Mike, Perhaps something like..."Behold I make all things
          new"...maybe something like redemption of the past.
        • gaelman58
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 2 9:56 AM
            Steve: Maybe the experience of fear has some merit...One can
            encounter fear on the outskirts of Shitsville...I understand a
            signpost on that road reads "Abandon Hope all ye who enter
            Here"...but there's many of us here who wonder who wrote that sign
            and why did they do it...our brand of Quest, I suppose.

            > JoAnn and Mike,
            >
            > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
            > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?
            >
            > Steve
            >
            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helsher"
            > <mhelsher@m...> wrote:
            > >
            > > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm
            >
            > > Holy shit:
            > >
            > > "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which
            > the past,
            > > present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that
            > given the
            > > proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
            > > superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
            > > long-forgotten past."
            > >
            > > You just made my day/infinity JoAnne
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Mike
          • Steve Haag
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 2 4:10 PM
              Holy Gale Man,

              It all comes down to authorship. Who be authoring stuff that others
              feel must be an authority to carry out forward for. It is a world of
              suggestibility, and we be willing subjects more or less. I think in
              the beginning was provocation. Something had to push in order for
              something else to react off of.

              Steve

              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"