Re: Gardening/focus

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, wdenval@a... wrote:
      > > and reincarnation without corresponding moral insights were
      > > able to effect
      > > > karma and reincarnation in many cases through manipulation
      > > of the portals of
      > > > birth and death. And that, in my book, qualifies as hocus
      > > pocus.
      > >
      > > Examples?
      > > >

      > See the AT Site message # 7746.

      Val,

      Just read it through. Hmm. Kind of over my head. We know how I don't
      like complexity...

      So, Hitler was brutalized by his father? Took the Aryan race thing
      kind of off track, did he? I've heard he actually embraced dark
      forces of the occult. Did he think his ideas were capable of winning
      and sustaining something worthy of living in? Or did he just revel in
      destruction, like the two high school student who went balistic at
      Columbine?

      Steve
    • Valerie Walsh
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 25, 2006
        Thinking I'm just going to take some time off and do some
        gardening this afternoon-I've been neglecting the yard this
        summer-so lots of weeds. The world is such a mess but you
        know what they say-think globally-act locally-seems like a good
        place to start is my own house. I think the world is in pretty good
        hands. Like Uncle Albert said, "God doesn't play dice with the
        Universe." Makes sense to me-I always figured Him for a chess
        man, myself. -Val