Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] All that I has rent

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004

      > --- Steve wrote:
      >
      > > My imagination takes me to where Source sources from Itself, hence
      > > every "thing" IS essentially Source. Little holograms of the big
      > > hologram, no
      > > matter how lost to themselves they become. No matter how they argue for
      > > their
      > > limitations and exlusionary sovereignties.
      > > Shifting appearances of the one everpresence, all embracing, always one,
      > > always itself, and playing a damn good game of hide and seek!
      >
      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > Frank may have already recommended this, but take a look at:
      >
      > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm
      >
      > Cheers,
      > JoAnn

      Holy shit:

      "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past,
      present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the
      proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
      superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
      long-forgotten past."

      You just made my day/infinity JoAnne

      Thanks!

      Mike
    • Steve Haag
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
        JoAnn and Mike,

        Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
        inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?

        Steve

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helsher"
        <mhelsher@m...> wrote:

        > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm

        > Holy shit:
        >
        > "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which
        the past,
        > present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that
        given the
        > proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
        > superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
        > long-forgotten past."
        >
        > You just made my day/infinity JoAnne
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Mike
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
          --- Steve Haag wrote:

          > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
          > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?

          Hi Steve,

          Why not? Folks go on roller coasters all the time, neh?

          Way before I read Steiner, I read a little book by a fellow named Thaddeus
          Golas -- The Lazyman's Guide to Enlightenment. <G> I must have bought and
          given away or lost a dozen or more copies of the thing. Even now, when I need
          it most, it tends to turn up. And you can read it online if you like at:

          http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman.html

          So, if you *want* to be scared, you can be... But you don't *have* to be.

          Musing on to be or not to be, that's the question....
          JoAnn
        • Steve Haag
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 2, 2004
            Thanks, JoAnn,

            I found this link to be very refreshing. Felt good. I liked its
            emphasis on our essential equality, even while we resonate to
            different level of inclusion and exclusion, expansion and contraction.

            Steve

            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
            <sr_joanna@y...> wrote:

            > --- Steve Haag wrote:
            >
            > > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
            > > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?
            >
            > Hi Steve,
            >
            > Why not? Folks go on roller coasters all the time, neh?
            >
            > Way before I read Steiner, I read a little book by a fellow named
            Thaddeus
            > Golas -- The Lazyman's Guide to Enlightenment. <G> I must have
            bought and
            > given away or lost a dozen or more copies of the thing. Even now,
            when I need
            > it most, it tends to turn up. And you can read it online if you
            like at:

            http://freespace.virgin.net/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman.html

            > So, if you *want* to be scared, you can be... But you don't *have*
            to be.

            > Musing on to be or not to be, that's the question....
            > JoAnn
          • gaelman58
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 2, 2004
              <mhelsher@m...> wrote:

              > > --- Steve wrote:
              > >
              > > > My imagination takes me to where Source sources from Itself,
              hence
              > > > every "thing" IS essentially Source. Little holograms of the
              big
              > > > hologram, no
              > > > matter how lost to themselves they become. No matter how they
              argue for
              > > > their
              > > > limitations and exlusionary sovereignties.
              > > > Shifting appearances of the one everpresence, all embracing,
              always one,
              > > > always itself, and playing a damn good game of hide and seek!
              > >
              > > Hi Steve,
              > >
              > > Frank may have already recommended this, but take a look at:
              > >
              > > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > > JoAnn
              > >

              > Holy shit:
              >
              > "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which
              the past,
              > present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that
              given the
              > proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
              > superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
              > long-forgotten past."
              >
              > You just made my day/infinity JoAnne
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Mike

              Mike, Perhaps something like..."Behold I make all things
              new"...maybe something like redemption of the past.
            • gaelman58
              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 2, 2004
                Steve: Maybe the experience of fear has some merit...One can
                encounter fear on the outskirts of Shitsville...I understand a
                signpost on that road reads "Abandon Hope all ye who enter
                Here"...but there's many of us here who wonder who wrote that sign
                and why did they do it...our brand of Quest, I suppose.

                > JoAnn and Mike,
                >
                > Sounds good to me. So is it all benevolent, this everything all
                > inclusive? Or do we get to be scared still?
                >
                > Steve
                >
                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Helsher"
                > <mhelsher@m...> wrote:
                > >
                > > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/9/hologram.htm
                >
                > > Holy shit:
                > >
                > > "At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which
                > the past,
                > > present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that
                > given the
                > > proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the
                > > superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the
                > > long-forgotten past."
                > >
                > > You just made my day/infinity JoAnne
                > >
                > > Thanks!
                > >
                > > Mike
              • Steve Haag
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 2, 2004
                  Holy Gale Man,

                  It all comes down to authorship. Who be authoring stuff that others
                  feel must be an authority to carry out forward for. It is a world of
                  suggestibility, and we be willing subjects more or less. I think in
                  the beginning was provocation. Something had to push in order for
                  something else to react off of.

                  Steve

                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"