Re: Gardening/focus

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, wdenval@a... wrote:
      > I'm assuming you're familiar with what a diversion

      Me, diversive? I should say.... Well, I should say not, but then that
      could be a diversion.

      > Anthroposophy seems the safest and most direct path to me-through
      our faculty of
      > thinking we can imagine various scenerios instead of living them
      out and learn
      > from these imaginations by living into them intuitively. We can in
      fact, gain
      > inspired knowledge of the Spiritual World

      Val,

      Well, if you want to be that way, fine.

      Steve
      !
    • Valerie Walsh
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 25, 2006
        Thinking I'm just going to take some time off and do some
        gardening this afternoon-I've been neglecting the yard this
        summer-so lots of weeds. The world is such a mess but you
        know what they say-think globally-act locally-seems like a good
        place to start is my own house. I think the world is in pretty good
        hands. Like Uncle Albert said, "God doesn't play dice with the
        Universe." Makes sense to me-I always figured Him for a chess
        man, myself. -Val