Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Griselda Andersen
      <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:
      > --- > the list
      > > > will be the less
      > > > for it...but not for obvious reasons, eh?
      > Griselda Andersen < > wrote:
      > >
      > > Now this is a comment I really can't understand. Not
      > > for obvious reasons? What would be the obvious
      > > reasons? And what are the not-obvious ones? But I am
      > > very sleepy. I'll read it again tomorrow, maybe I
      > > get
      > > it then.
      > Hi Gaelman,
      > No, I still don't get it. I hope is not one of those
      > things I "can't understand" because I damn sure would
      > like to know what you meant. And how about telling me
      > if I got the answer right to you know what? The South
      > Atlantic stuff? I have this feeling you're being
      > SirGalahadish and trying to spare me from something. I
      > don't care if I got it wrong, just let me know, I am
      > curious.
      > Cheers,
      > Griselda

      With strangers in cyber-space, there's always the danger of
      the "ambush"...some are leery of that...I'm inclined to like it
      because generally ambushers are oblivous to the fact that coming to
      close quarters "endangers" them as well...I like the straight up
      jousting business...and have respect for worthy opponents...boxers
      generally embrace when the mayhem's over.
      I heard a story about a certain woman...that woman is now in my
      prayers...that's the best I can do for her...and in my spiritual
      context it counts.
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.
        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.