VW

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2004
      <franksmith@v...> wrote:
      > VW > I had one too, in Germany. Sometimes I thought the wind would
      carry me over
      > the treetops. Did you ever notice that the gas tank is in your lap
      and your
      > head about 6 inches from the windshield?

      Frank,

      Brothers in vehicles. Cool. Yes, I noticed eventualy that VW's were
      an exagerated airplane wing shape, meaning they sucked upward in
      wind. I often felt like I was floating while zooming down the
      freeway. Yikes.

      :-)

      Steve
    • Valerie Walsh
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 25, 2006
        Thinking I'm just going to take some time off and do some
        gardening this afternoon-I've been neglecting the yard this
        summer-so lots of weeds. The world is such a mess but you
        know what they say-think globally-act locally-seems like a good
        place to start is my own house. I think the world is in pretty good
        hands. Like Uncle Albert said, "God doesn't play dice with the
        Universe." Makes sense to me-I always figured Him for a chess
        man, myself. -Val