Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- Griselda Andersen <hatscaps66@...> wrote:

      > --- dottie zold < wrote:
      >

      > > It'd be real interesting having you in on one of
      > the
      > > member
      > > meetings:))) man would that be great or what? I am
      > > pretty quiet
      > > believe it or not but I think with the Captain and
      > > Mate in the same
      > > room we would have some issues. Just a few:)
      >
      > Issues between us you mean??Oh no Dottie, I would
      > hate
      > that!!!

      No way Captain. I'd be your back up:)

      Hatscap:
      > I was very well brought up trust me, I know how to
      > hold my tongue. And if I ever were in an
      > anthromeeting
      > with you, I'd be in my best behavior, you'd be
      > impressed.

      I did not mean it in a negative way, I meant it in the
      best possible way. I like a little curve ball and
      enjoy when things from the heart allow themselves to
      be seen. Sometimes it feels like we do our best to
      cover our hearts mischeviousness in trying to figure a
      thing out.

      Hatscap:
      And I have no knowledge to input in
      > something like that anyway, I would just stand by
      > you
      > as your loyal Firstmate. No, no issues between us,
      > please!!:)

      Well it seems we do have one as I am the First Mate
      and you are the Captain who keeps calling herself the
      First Mate. I want to follow YOUR lead.

      Hatscap:
      > And if what I write ever gets too much for you,
      > please
      > remember,

      No, no, I am loving you for what you write:) I love
      just sitting here smiling but yesterday I could not
      stop laughing so I thought to write.

      All good things,

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.

        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.