Re: Grail myth/Red Knight/Comment

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Griselda Andersen
      <hatscaps66@y...> wrote:

      > --- gaelman58 < wrote:
      >

      > > Somebody's in pain...suffering disappointments...not
      > > really in need
      > > of technical advice or "there-theres". If she
      > > trusted me...I'd help
      > > her...she doesn't, so I can't. You can. Trust in
      > > the sword of St.
      > > Michael and do it.
      >
      > Oh c'mon Gaelman!!!You started this whole shit pile
      > with that comment you put in your e-mail which you
      > know damn well you didn't need to introduce in order
      > to make your point. Maybe you should be asking
      > yourself WHY you chose to mention that in the first
      > place. In any case, not very nice, trying to take your
      > ass off the line now tsk tsk. Finish the business,
      > will you. Yes, I trust you, I am a damnsel in distress
      > blah blah blah...
      > Cheers,
      > DamnSelda

      "Comment in your email"?..."ass off the line now"?...I admit to
      being befuddled. Sounds like a pointed point...what is it?

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • write3chairs
      Message 61 of 61 , Dec 9, 2004
        Dear Frank and others who kindly replied to my question, THANK YOU!

        Sincerely,
        Jennifer

        <franksmith@v...> wrote:

        > Jennifer:
        > I would especially be interested in a biography of Steiner. Do
        you know of one that's been translated to English? And did he ever
        write an autobiography?

        http://southerncrossreview.org/36/heidenreich.htm