Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- > the list

      Griselda Andersen < > wrote:

      > Now this is a comment I really can't understand. Not
      > for obvious reasons? What would be the obvious
      > reasons? And what are the not-obvious ones? But I am
      > very sleepy. I'll read it again tomorrow, maybe I
      > get
      > it then.

      Hi Gaelman,
      No, I still don't get it. I hope is not one of those
      things I "can't understand" because I damn sure would
      like to know what you meant. And how about telling me
      if I got the answer right to you know what? The South
      Atlantic stuff? I have this feeling you're being
      SirGalahadish and trying to spare me from something. I
      don't care if I got it wrong, just let me know, I am
      curious.
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.

        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.