Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Gonzales and Torquemada

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- holderlin66 sent along:

      > Some people believe the White House is haunted. I prefer to believe
      > the building is demon possessed. How else to explain the almost
      > continuous flow of evil that channels through the place? How else
      > except a demonic convergence, or porthole to hell itself, to explain
      > the millions of deaths that can easily be attributed to the policies
      > that originate there? Almost like Satan enjoyed a guest bedroom at
      > 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!

      JoAnn comments:

      Sounds like a Hellmouth to me.... Where's Buffy when we need her?? (BTW, for
      fans of the show, I recommend a light-hearted book entitled "What Would Buffy
      Do? : The Vampire Slayer as Spiritual Guide" by Jana Riess)

      Musing on how we all have a choice in how we respond to evil....
      JoAnn
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 7, 2004
        . "What better word (Witch) to describe a movement of Goddess-
        worshipping,
        Nature spirituality-following, Earth lovers, tree huggers, healers,
        performers
        of 'all acts of love and pleasure'?"

        Hey Jo Ann!
        Oh,please help my poor soul