Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- dottie zold < wrote:

      > It'd be real interesting having you in on one of the
      > member
      > meetings:))) man would that be great or what? I am
      > pretty quiet
      > believe it or not but I think with the Captain and
      > Mate in the same
      > room we would have some issues. Just a few:)

      Issues between us you mean??Oh no Dottie, I would hate
      that!!! Some people here may not believe it but I turn
      my attitude on and off totally at will. People can't
      do that to me. They can make me angry allright, they
      certainly can, but make me be impolite?? No no no!!
      I was very well brought up trust me, I know how to
      hold my tongue. And if I ever were in an anthromeeting
      with you, I'd be in my best behavior, you'd be
      impressed. And I have no knowledge to input in
      something like that anyway, I would just stand by you
      as your loyal Firstmate. No, no issues between us,
      please!!:)
      And if what I write ever gets too much for you, please
      remember, it's all in good fun and I never, never mean
      to be hurtful - and I just give it to those I believe
      can take it.
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.

        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.