Re: Heart Broken

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
      > Hey Larry, is it you who emailed me off list before a while back?
      > I've been wondering how you are as I didn't see you on
      list...

      Hi Dottie, yeah it be me, I changed my nom de Yahoo around.
      Somehow I'd thought I'd be writing in more New Age-y groups, in which
      the idea of walk-ins being unwelcome would have a meaning that just
      isn't there in any other context, so I let that ID go.
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
        Dottie:
        I actually found the mystery I have been
        searching for. And nobody knows it but me. I mean nobody knows it on
        earth right now but me.

        Sometimes I have such a big mouth that it makes me cringe when I read
        stuff I wrote. Pardon the 'I know for a fact stuff' I just get
        excited sometimes.

      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
          Well Steve, maybe Hitler didn't get that right either.

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Haag"
          <art@r...> wrote:

          > Dottie,
          >
          > The devil advocates for you to be stronger, better prepared for
          > what can go wrong.
          >
          > He's like the quality control guy who shuts the VW door over and
          > over and over to make sure it will stay hinged.
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
          > <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Frank, I put together the most cohesive explanation of where
          > this
          > > mystery of the stepmother can be found about half an hour
          > ago. When I
          > > hit the send button I had a momentary thought of what I used to
          > call
          > > the Lucifer intrusion, which is that suddenly when I finally was
          > able
          > > to get clarity in writing the post would not send for some
          > strange
          > > reason and I would lose all that I had taken time and care to
          > write,
          > > and so it has happened with my stepmother post this morning.
          > I am
          > > heart broken as it takes so much of me to put down in writing.
          It
          > was
          > > a bout half an hour of writing and now it is gone and I do not
          > know
          > > if I can find the heart to try again. Damn Lucifer sometimes is
          > what
          > > I think and it probably isn't even him its that other dasterdly
          > demon
          > > Ahriman. Whew.
          > >
          > > oh boy,
        • Steve Haag
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
            <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

            > Well Steve, maybe Hitler didn't get that right either.

            I'm not sure what Hitler got right, but he sure provoked a lot of
            story living. And hopefully the souls who had to check out quickly
            are rebounding nicely.

            Steve