Grail myth/Red Knight

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 61 , Nov 30, 2004
      Gentlemen: I'm not about to chat about the Grail myth. You know
      about it or you don't. You've lived its reality or you haven't.
      You've killed the Red Knight and put on his armor or you haven't.
      In some instances you have what it takes or you don't.
      Somebody's in pain...suffering disappointments...not really in need
      of technical advice or "there-theres". If she trusted me...I'd help
      her...she doesn't, so I can't. You can. Trust in the sword of St.
      Michael and do it.
    • write3chairs
      Message 61 of 61 , Dec 9, 2004
        Dear Frank and others who kindly replied to my question, THANK YOU!

        Sincerely,
        Jennifer

        <franksmith@v...> wrote:

        > Jennifer:
        > I would especially be interested in a biography of Steiner. Do
        you know of one that's been translated to English? And did he ever
        write an autobiography?

        http://southerncrossreview.org/36/heidenreich.htm