personalities and dogs

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      I wrote:

      > http://www.freewebs.com/thefishercat/sophiaandsasha.htm
      >
      > Anyway, these dogs are especially needy and extremely emotional. Not the
      > independent type.

      Oh shit, I remember some psycho-babble thing that said that you can tell
      allot about a person by the kind of dogs that they own...:-O

      aahhh... actually these dogs are very confident....and ahhhh... smart too,
      yeah, very very smart and ahhh....come to think of it they are somewhat
      independent...sometimes... a a a and calm too.

      But they do have this nasty bad habit of biting each other in the ass every
      now and then.

      Mike - eating humble pie