Heart Broken

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
      Frank, I put together the most cohesive explanation of where this
      mystery of the stepmother can be found about half an hour ago. When I
      hit the send button I had a momentary thought of what I used to call
      the Lucifer intrusion, which is that suddenly when I finally was able
      to get clarity in writing the post would not send for some strange
      reason and I would lose all that I had taken time and care to write,
      and so it has happened with my stepmother post this morning. I am
      heart broken as it takes so much of me to put down in writing. It was
      a bout half an hour of writing and now it is gone and I do not know
      if I can find the heart to try again. Damn Lucifer sometimes is what
      I think and it probably isn't even him its that other dasterdly demon
      Ahriman. Whew.

      oh boy,
    • Griselda Andersen
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
        Hi Dottie,
        I'm sorry to hear about this. Look, just in case it
        works for you: When writing a long e-mail in my yahoo
        mail I usually try to save it as draft several times
        during the process. This way even if I hit the wrong
        button at some point and make what I'm writing
        disappear I usually have enough left in the saved
        drafts folder to have the heart to start again. Kicks
        Lucifer, Arhiman or whoever right where it hurts. Any
        questions, let me know.
        Cheers,
        Griselda

        --- dottie zold < wrote:

        > Frank, I put together the most cohesive explanation
        > of where this
        > mystery of the stepmother can be found about half an
        > hour ago. When I
        > hit the send button I had a momentary thought of
        > what I used to call
        > the Lucifer intrusion, which is that suddenly when I
        > finally was able
        > to get clarity in writing the post would not send
        > for some strange
        > reason and I would lose all that I had taken time
        > and care to write,
        > and so it has happened with my stepmother post this
        > morning. I am
        > heart broken as it takes so much of me to put down
        > in writing. It was
        > a bout half an hour of writing and now it is gone
        > and I do not know
        > if I can find the heart to try again. Damn Lucifer
        > sometimes is what
        > I think and it probably isn't even him its that
        > other dasterdly demon
        > Ahriman. Whew.
        >
        > oh boy,

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Larry
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
          Hi Dottie, it's Satan absolutely. It's such a drag. When that
          happens to me I usually say screw it and figure I'll remember later
          how I put it together and then I can't. Maybe if you just scribble
          down immediately on paper what you can to help you remember it
          later? - Larry

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
            Sounds like a message from your unconscious, Dottie, saying: Is that really
            what I wanted to write? When you try again, it'll come out even better and
            we'll all say "whew".
            Frank

            > Frank, I put together the most cohesive explanation of where this
            > mystery of the stepmother can be found about half an hour ago. When I
            > hit the send button I had a momentary thought of what I used to call
            > the Lucifer intrusion, which is that suddenly when I finally was able
            > to get clarity in writing the post would not send for some strange
            > reason and I would lose all that I had taken time and care to write,
            > and so it has happened with my stepmother post this morning. I am
            > heart broken as it takes so much of me to put down in writing. It was
            > a bout half an hour of writing and now it is gone and I do not know
            > if I can find the heart to try again. Damn Lucifer sometimes is what
            > I think and it probably isn't even him its that other dasterdly demon
            > Ahriman. Whew.
            >
            > oh boy,

          • Steve Haag
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
              Dottie,

              The devil advocates for you to be stronger, better prepared for
              what can go wrong.

              He's like the quality control guy who shuts the VW door over and
              over and over to make sure it will stay hinged.

              Steve

              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
                ---> Dottie, I read something interesting the other night. In the
                short
                > bio of James the Less in the World Book Encyclopedia, it said that
                > he was the son of Mary, wife of Cleophas. And generally considered
                > to be the brother of Jesus, or most possibly, a "cousin". Now,
                this
                > says a lot to me because I believe it is clear that Jesus'
                > stepmother was also his aunt.

                Stephen, I am right about my theory regarding the stepmother. It will
                come out in time. While driving the car I get this feeling I am
                flying as I am not using my feet to propell me forward and it came to
                me that I am right. I actually found the mystery I have been
                searching for. And nobody knows it but me. I mean nobody knows it on
                earth right now but me. They are all about to know but man I think
                that is the coolest, kind of like when I was searching for what I
                felt Dr. STeiner was guiding me to: Mother God and Her Daughters.
                Man. I can't tell you what that feels like. Its just a big ol smile.
                And it doesn't even matter that anyone believe me or whatever. It
                just is and as I have seen this Sophia story bear me out from my
                early days on the Ark I am going to watch this other part regarding
                the Stepmother bear me out as well.

                Steve:
                > It is clear from the Gospel of John that Jesus from the cross looks
                > down to see his mother next to her sister, Mary, wife of Cleophas.
                > And Mary Magdalene is next to them, as well.

                They are all one Stephen. They are the Three in One so mentioned in
                the Gospel of Mary and translated by Mr. Leloup:

                "There were three that always walked with the Lord.
                Mary, his mother, Mary, her sister;
                And Miriam of Magdala, who was called his companion;
                For Miriam is HIS sister, HIS mother, and HIS companion."

                Dottie:

                I capatalized the His's as these are italicized in the book by Mr.
                LeLoup called The Gospel of Mary Magdalene. Now this translation is
                from the French language and it is taken from the Gospel of Phillip,
                I imagine from the Nag Hammadhi however I could be wrong that it was
                of the Nag Hammadhi books although the Gospel of Phillip is amongst
                those found at Nag Hammadhi.

                Wouldn't it be great if what we had signified here, and maybe
                possibly this goes along with the words of Mr. Bulgakov, that the
                Sophia also has three of Her own aspects, apart from, yet always
                together with, the Trinity.

                So, it could be read as: Heavenly Sophia, Original Mother,; Earthly
                Sophia Mary Magdalene/step mother,; and Sisterly, Anthroposophia.
                ....hmmm not a bad thought ey? Amd maybe further to Astral, Etheric
                and Physical. Oh I don't know enough to speak on the Astral, etheric
                or physical in relations to this thought but there is something in
                that.

                Stephen:
                And the Beloved Son
                > receives the Mother into his household; household being an occult
                > term for astral body. Thus, the Mother, who had been residing
                > within the sheaths of her sister, Jesus' stepmother and aunt,

                Stephen, truly, look at what you have written above. Wherein do you
                find the Magdalene. Truly. d
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
                  When you try again, it'll come out even better and
                  > we'll all say "whew".
                  > Frank

                  You mean I don't get the editing job at the Southern Cross Review?:)
                  Awe come on Frank give a gal a break will ya? You are too funny.
                  Thanks, d
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
                    Larry:
                    > Hi Dottie, it's Satan absolutely. It's such a drag. When that
                    > happens to me I usually say screw it and figure I'll remember later
                    > how I put it together and then I can't. Maybe if you just scribble
                    > down immediately on paper what you can to help you remember it
                    > later? - Larry

                    Hey Larry, is it you who emailed me off list before a while back?
                    I've been wondering how you are as I didn't see you on list? If it be
                    you, good to hear from you again. And yeah, man, you know I emailed
                    two posts before the final one and they went through fine. When I hit
                    that button I just was like 'oh man, I hope...and I just watched the
                    did not send button come up. What is interesting I tried many times
                    to get back to the page but kept getting this page can not be
                    displayed over and over again even when I tried other sites. Finally
                    I looked over at the little box for the dsl and I saw the red
                    blinking light, signifying no connection. I was just flabergasted so
                    I checked everything and rebooted but to no avail. Then I decided to
                    look at my phone and I picked it up and there wasn't any dial tone
                    for that either. And then I knew I had a problem. I go to my coffee
                    shop email my 'heart broken' post and came back home after catching
                    up with the republican shenanigans and try again. I finally look to
                    the jack and don't you know that sucker was out of the socket just
                    sitting there looking at me. Whew. I mean how in the hell did that
                    physical thing happen? Really. People just do not understand my life.
                    They just don't. I mean physical. Unbelievable.

                    My best to you and good to hear from you,
                  • Larry
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 30, 2004
                      > Hey Larry, is it you who emailed me off list before a while back?
                      > I've been wondering how you are as I didn't see you on
                      list...

                      Hi Dottie, yeah it be me, I changed my nom de Yahoo around.
                      Somehow I'd thought I'd be writing in more New Age-y groups, in which
                      the idea of walk-ins being unwelcome would have a meaning that just
                      isn't there in any other context, so I let that ID go.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
                        Dottie:
                        I actually found the mystery I have been
                        searching for. And nobody knows it but me. I mean nobody knows it on
                        earth right now but me.

                        Sometimes I have such a big mouth that it makes me cringe when I read
                        stuff I wrote. Pardon the 'I know for a fact stuff' I just get
                        excited sometimes.

                      • gaelman58
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
                          Well Steve, maybe Hitler didn't get that right either.

                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Haag"
                          <art@r...> wrote:

                          > Dottie,
                          >
                          > The devil advocates for you to be stronger, better prepared for
                          > what can go wrong.
                          >
                          > He's like the quality control guy who shuts the VW door over and
                          > over and over to make sure it will stay hinged.
                          >
                          > Steve
                          >
                          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
                          > <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Frank, I put together the most cohesive explanation of where
                          > this
                          > > mystery of the stepmother can be found about half an hour
                          > ago. When I
                          > > hit the send button I had a momentary thought of what I used to
                          > call
                          > > the Lucifer intrusion, which is that suddenly when I finally was
                          > able
                          > > to get clarity in writing the post would not send for some
                          > strange
                          > > reason and I would lose all that I had taken time and care to
                          > write,
                          > > and so it has happened with my stepmother post this morning.
                          > I am
                          > > heart broken as it takes so much of me to put down in writing.
                          It
                          > was
                          > > a bout half an hour of writing and now it is gone and I do not
                          > know
                          > > if I can find the heart to try again. Damn Lucifer sometimes is
                          > what
                          > > I think and it probably isn't even him its that other dasterdly
                          > demon
                          > > Ahriman. Whew.
                          > >
                          > > oh boy,
                        • Steve Haag
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 1, 2004
                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
                            <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

                            > Well Steve, maybe Hitler didn't get that right either.

                            I'm not sure what Hitler got right, but he sure provoked a lot of
                            story living. And hopefully the souls who had to check out quickly
                            are rebounding nicely.

                            Steve