Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: M/F grasping, Griselda/imitation

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 30 7:39 AM
      --- Frank Thomas Smith < > wrote: >
      RC cannon law:

      Frank, this was in that link you sent me before. I got
      it already. Women can't do/understand certain things,
      whatever. What I would like to know is what exactly in
      the Holy Grail myth women can't grasp, like for
      instance, we can't understand what the grail itself
      is? We can't understand why such and such did this or
      that? If I remember correctly Gaelman said it had
      something to do with kill/not to kill, so it would be
      an idea along these lines. Any guesses?
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 3, 2004
        > First Mate material, that boy Keith, definitely.
        > Wonderful idea, Dottie; agreed. This way he can join
        > the fun at the bridge. We'll find somebody else to
        > carry the crates.

        I so love my co-captain:))) whew.