Re: Alexander and Ollie

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2004
      Stephen Hale wrote:

      The reference was to Ollie Stone.

      Good golly Aristollie. I still think mine is better. Oddly enough I
      had Stan and Laurel and Hardy, where those two, when jittered and
      frantic Stan Laurel would breathlessly and in high pitched whiz,
      Ollie....Olllie, while nearly dry heaving tears and wetting his
      pants, spotting even.

      Then my ditheringly overtaxed brain had that song, good golly miss
      mollie...and somehow Ollie stone had to be Aristollie..miss mollie.
      Ya see it goes like this...

      Mr. Alexander, he sure like to ball.
      Good Aristollie, that Alexander, he sure like to ball.
      When you're rockin' and a rollin'
      Can't hear big Michael's call.
      From the early early mornin' till the early early night
      You can see Aristollie rockin' at the house of blue lights.
      Good golly, Aristollie, Alexander, he sure like to ball.
      When you're rockin' and a rollin'
      Don't ya know you can't hear big Michael's call.......