FW: INDIGO in Theatres in January! Tickets On Sale Now!

  • Realtymagazine.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      FW: INDIGO in Theatres in January!  Tickets On Sale Now!
      Subject: INDIGO in Theatres in January! Tickets On Sale Now!

      On January 29, 2005, thousands of people around the world will have the chance to see the feature film that everyone has been talking about. After the amazing success of "WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW," enthusiasm for Spiritual Cinema is at an all time high. INDIGO begins the next wave of these inspiring films, and we hope you will be able to join us for this unprecedented event.

      For a preview of the film and to reserve tickets, visit

      WWW.INDIGOTHEMOVIE.COM <http://www.indigothemovie.com/>

      Why is this event unprecedented?

      This is the first time a film like this is being released nationally in a mainstream chain (AMC Theaters) as a test to see how many people are interested in movies that inspire our lives. As of now, INDIGO is scheduled to play only once in each theater, and our intention is to fill each and every one of them. When that happens, even more theaters may open up for us on January 29. In addition, AMC will likely book INDIGO again and be much more open to showing films from this new genre. This is our goal, not only for INDIGO, but for every inspiring film that deserves a mainstream audience. This is a way for us to make these spiritual messages available to millions of people who would usually not be exposed to them.

      PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY ATTENDING A SHOWING OF INDIGO NEAR YOU!!!

      Not only will INDIGO be shown in select cities around the US on January 29, but, in cities where there are no AMC theaters, there will also be nearly 200 churches and other organizations showing the film the same day, all around the world. Many churches in Canada, around the US, Europe, Australia, Asia, and many other places, are excited to be part of this phenomenon. In most cases, these tickets will be sold by the churches themselves.

      BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!! <http://indigothemovie.com/>

      In most cases, the theaters showing INDIGO have less than 150 seats, and we anticipate them selling out very fast. This is also much more than a movie screening...it's a world wide event. Tens of thousands of people will be watching INDIGO at the same time, and will also have the chance to see a special filmed introduction from the film's creators: Stephen Simon, Neale Donald Walsch and James Twyman. Also, everyone watching the screening in a church anywhere in the world will get the chance to see and hear James Twyman and Doreen Virtue (author of "The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children") on film.

      Simply go to www.Indigothemovie.com and either purchase your ticket, or pick the church you want to attend if there is no theater near you. More churches are added each day, so if you don't see one in your area today, please check back, or talk to your church about being a sponsor.  Also, as theaters sell out, we may be able to add more. More details about this are on the INDIGO website.  Please help us reach that goal and show that there are millions of people who are yearning for films that affirm life and spirituality.

      Please pass this email on to your friends <http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/includes/showObject.cfm?sendArticle=1&amp;independentPage=1&amp;objectID=77&amp;objectType=Email>  and we'll see you on January 29

      Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support for INDIGO!!

      Stephen Simon
      James Twyman
      Neale Donald Walsch

      The Sponsors:
      Emissary Productions
      The Spiritual Cinema Circle
      Monterey Media

      *     *     *     *     *     *     *

      STEPHEN SIMON EVENT IN LOS ANGELES - DECEMBER 4!

      Stephen's New York City workshop sold out last weekend, with people attending from as far away as Texas, Florida, Illinois, and even London! Stephen will be doing a 2-hour workshop on Spiritual Cinema in Los Angeles next Saturday, December 4 from 10:00 AM till Noon at the Raleigh Studios in Hollywood. All profits from the event go to support the local Spiritual Cinema Community in Los Angeles.

      For more information, and to purchase tickets, please contact Amanda Robinson, our International Artistic Community Coordinator at amanda@....

      We have communities all over the world and we invite you to join one--or help start one near you!! Just click here for more information: http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/Public/Communities

      *     *     *     *     *     *     *

      Now Available...

      GIFT MEMBERSHIPS

      (and wait 'til you see what comes with them!)

      Just in time for your holiday gift-giving, The Spiritual Cinema Circle is offering special gift memberships. You can order them in 1-month, 3-month or 12-month denominations. Along with months of inspiring movies, the gift memberships also come with a beautiful gift box and our own brand of organic popcorn and organic chocolate.

      Make a visit today to the special gift page at:
      http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/Public/Gifts

      *     *     *     *     *     *     *

      THE SPIRITUAL CINEMA FESTIVAL-AT-SEA

      We are very excited to be launching our first annual Spiritual Cinema Festival-at-Sea May 14-21, 2005. Join us for this one-of-a-kind film festival/cruise as we celebrate a week of inspiring movies while sailing the Caribbean aboard Holland America's MS Zuiderdam.  Register before December 31st and save $100!

      For complete details visit:
      http://www.spiritualcinemafestival.com

      Not a member yet?

      CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CIRCLE TODAY!

      AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLYSend this Email to a Friend

      This email was sent to ideallifethode@..., by Spiritual Cinema Circle <http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/> , located at 402 West Ojai Ave., Suite 413 - - Ojai, CA 93023 - United States of America. To unsubscribe~from~this~publication or remove~your~email~address~from~all~lists maintained by this website, please visit: Unsubscribe <http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/email/unsubscribe.cfm?u=ideallifethode@...>  | Privacy Policy <http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com/help.cfm?happ=SiteAdministrator&amp;topicID=645>