To Dwell in Sophia With Us

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      ----Message original -----
      De : Steve Haag<art@...>

      Danny Boy,

      The pipes
      the pipes are calling
      from glen to glen
      and round the mountain side

      I like you're pipes,
      beyond what I can even fathom.

      Steve
      ****

      Within this the Companionship of Harvey ye will find;

      Indeed he said it Multi-Coloured and White

      With Fire and Smoke an Incense Nag Champa in the Pipe

      Going forth flowing our Diamond Back Serpents

      Are no more of the Fall - in Descent -

      You Shrink - appears a Wall to Confront;

      Lucifer's trick by default came the inturning

      Out unit a Bildung Knot: the 'I'--of isolation!

      Desolation, Darkness and Sickness...

      Changed! Manichean Magic True 'I' Christ

      Came with it for the Raising,

      The Alleluiah Actual Re-Sing

      Through the Potency of this Lift

      Go out from within effectuate a Prodigal Son Alchemy;

      The I AM makes you part of the Living God's Family!

      But Picture Opposite how the Enacted

      That will be found 'Yours' and 'You' to contemplate;

      Beware of the Darwinistic Anti-Social

      That knows no other worlds

      But the Egotistical in the Matrix..

      Yes enter the Worlds that Harvey brings

      They are the Real of no need to Steiner ever emphasis;

      Yes Liberate yourself Emancipate through all this

      And Remember and Experience too what Surrounds -

      Our Environment from which Foundation(s)

      Are Micro in us Discover them a Communicate

      Through Penetrative Will Rigtheous...

      And lo! then AMidsts is and in an 'I' Monadic

      The Social a Value Moral Central Sophic IS!

      Multilateralism Fidelity in the Continuous;

      Read-Road the Eternal that is the Harmonious,

      An allowance Wisdom Spirit Ultimate

      That Trancends all Strifes and Dissonance...

      Know my Friend the Trees and all the Avenues

      That keep Alive the Principle of *EXISTENCE*...

      --> In the very Casual of our Daily lives

      Such an utterance Universalpoesie rings ever more

      And says much address this topic to the Core:

      "I am he as you are he as you are
      me and we are all together."
      -Beatles

      But Warning! the Danger sensing from a Mary

      Who sees prophetic a future of the Adversary;

      From Harold Bloom to the 'Frankenstein' book an afterword

      About the Craft in our hands is 'Destination-Power':

      "Romantic poets liked to return to the imagery
      of the ocean of life and immortality, for in
      the eddying to and fro of the healing waters
      they could picture a hoped-for process of restoration,
      of a survival of consciousness despite all its agonies.
      Mary Shelley, with marvelous appropriateness,
      brings her Romantic novel to a demonic
      conclusion in a world of ice. The frozen sea
      is the inevitable emblem for both the wretched
      daemon and his obssessed creator. . . ."

      Reversed Promethean transaction.......

      In the words of Lord Byron -

      Description of Legions

      Of Consumed inhabitants

      Shadows your very neighbours

      And citizens of Matrix-Earth -

      The Division Bell Mutants

      They as archetypal Wicked

      Formatively wrought

      By the Structurant

      Of the Vice-Grip

      Adversary of Man as seen

      In such a Resultant:
      (Are you also part of?...)

      The fire that on my bosom preys
      Is lone as some volcanic isle:
      No torch is kindled at its blaze--
      A funeral pile.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, danifyou@t... wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > Central the influence to last yet go different
      >
      > As Christ's Mission for Lift effect
      >
      > Goethean method the prospect
      >
      > Exact Sensorial Fantasy Solid Rosicrucian!
      >
      > Who does Ground Gesture such as well?
      >
      > Elective Affinity a Pentragram
      >
      > As a Book by him has been written;
      >
      > Rudolf Steiner he who proceeded
      >
      > To make the tag team where Goethe left -
      >
      > RS later along the way made the Pentagram in pages -
      >
      > The very chef-d'oeuvre: Philosophy of Freedom!
      >
      > Or: how one Surveys/Witness from 'I' based
      >
      > How the etheric body goes along the bony frame...
      >
      > The Life-LINEd our Sequence outcome Logical
      >
      > What happens from the Mineral
      >
      > As the Free proceed with the Mortal...
      >
      > Other angle other side:
      >
      > Microed World Ether the Mary Nathan...
      >
      > And **Personalised** is the Evolution -
      >
      > Krishna's teachings are such a type
      >
      > Amidst the ruling deeds of the God's Up High
      >
      > Comes a Naughty Boy stealing Butter - Wise;
      >
      > And Palladium - Mercury stealer too: Adam
      > Odysseyan Messaged Human - Hardenberg uttered:
      >
      > **"This would be the drive, and indeed, the drive to be an I."**
      >
      > "504. Why must everything I do now be so painful -
      > nothing peaceful - at leisure - calm -"
      >
      > "572. Adam and Eve. What is brought about
      > through a revolution must be sublated
      > through a revolution. / Bite of the apple./"
      >

      > Dan
      >

      > Bradford followed a glimmer:
      >
      > Let us suppose, for the sake of argument, that the previous and
      > current Patriarchal Martian, bloodly line of tom foolery that arose
      > with the hijacking of the code from Atlantis was shifting. First we
      > must needs look at parthenogenesis.
      >
      > (pär&180;thenôjĕn´esĬs) [Gr.,=virgin birth], in biology,
      a form of
      > reproduction in which the ovum develops into a new individual
      > without fertilization. Natural parthenogenesis has been observed in
      > many lower animals (it is characteristic of the rotifers),
      > especially insects, e.g., the aphid . In many social insects, such
      > as the honeybee and the ant, the unfertilized eggs give rise to the
      > male drones and the fertilized eggs to the female workers and
      > queens.
      >
      > Now a great deal of information is growing for our understanding
      how
      > the Matriarchal, out of Atlantis, which had previously set the
      model
      > of how the human form and Lunar line would eventually intersect
      with
      > the Solar line and would once more allow humanity to produce its
      own
      > higher offspring, exists now for us to study. This rich sentence
      and
      > even richer history of both the Christ Event and the powerful
      > history of Atlantis and the escape from the Catastrophe of Atlantis
      > with the new code of Man, tops and towers above the Divinci Code
      > but, since I have not yet read the Divinci Code, I contribute this
      > mystery to Dottie's search for the Daughters and the Ancient
      Mothers
> [...]
      > deepened research and stood their ground. The Sophia mysteries of
      > parthenogenesis, giving birth to ourselves out of ourselves is
      > exactly why, thinking individuals understand AThena springing fully
      > armed out of the Eustachion and Fallopion connection of listening
      > the WORD of Thought, as a Michael seed force that gives birth to
      the
      > higher kernels of our being. The AThena Birth out of the head of
      the
      > male Zeus is not only a POF mystery of fact, but is also a model
      for
      > reality of Initiation depicted in true parthenogenesis.
      >
      > So looking into the face of the Sistine Madonna or following out
      the
      > former destiny of the singer Madonna to where she is standing now,
      > she is also looking for the structure and laws of the human divine
      > model from the mysteries of the Kabbalah, resonates as both tacky
      > and sweet. Yet Novalis, who authored the origin of Anthroposophy,
      is
      > the rightful, healthy heir to what must be understood by thinking
      > souls as a whole shift in the approach from Patriarchal to the new,
      > the new, NT from the OT, or the wholly new...the new meaning, that
      > it is time for Anthro's to get off their dumb asses and begin to
      > cope with reality and express reality. That Christ had the active
      > members of Atma, Buddhi and Mani or Spirit Man-Life Spirit and
      > Spirit Self and that Steiner spoke from Consciousness Soul and
      > Spirit Self regions of the same Angelic wisdom that Novalis
      > represented is simply traceable fact. Traceable everywhere if we
      > learn to think.
      >
      > Novalis was given that quiet Initiation signature of literally
      > intersecting with a Sophie/Sophia event and having a break through.
      > But this Sophia event is twisted and riddled in our immature and
      > unripened insights regarding pathology, molestation and various
      > other encounters with astral innocence which we have not understood.
      >
      > Why do we look at genetic and growin cloning sciences and the
      > articles related to the parthenogenesis link, I listed, is because
      > the crisis to misunderstand where an Atlantean resurgence of a
      > higher Matriarchal princple is being turned into a Sorathian one is
      > at this critical moment falling away from our clarity. And who will
      > we have to blame for this Sorathian nightmare as it arises, well
      > certainly all those who knew better but have resisted and failed to
      > put the historical reality of Anthroposophia on par with the
      dawning
      > of a whole new era where indeed the Mothers are on the rise and
      that
      > parthenogenesis of our higher being is part and partial to
      > Initiation reality. So in a strong sense Dottie is holding her own
      > here. There is no other reality but Initiation reality period. No
      > arguments and no ifs ands or buts. It is all Initation reality. end

      Yahoo! Groups Links