Re: Tarjei Straume

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sykes"
      <leosun_75@h...> wrote:

      > I have been following your emails and the posts on here for some
      > time; particularly your responses to Dan Dugan.

      My responses to Dan Dugan? I haven't had any exchanges with him here.
      Back in March, he commented on a post by Christine. He is a very
      silent lurker.

      > Let me congratulate you on your defence of Dr Rudolf Steiner, for
      > being a champion of the spiritual world.

      Thank you, I really appreciate that. I don't feel that Steiner was
      sufficiently defended by his friends when he was alive.

      > It is not what we believe is correct when we talk or write about
      > spiritual matters; it is what the spiritual world accepts. Many
      write
      > and are in error and do they truely believe there are no spiritual
      > consequences for their actions.

      Well, to err is to be human. One good thing about forums like this is
      tha we get the opportunity to express our errors, correct each other,
      and learn from it.

      > Human Beings not not put on the earth
      > to judge; only the spiritual world judges aright; and things a much
      > different there.

      I agree. The ultimate consequence of recognizaing this truth would be
      neither to accept nor assume authority of any kind.

      > Dan Dugan needs to look in the mirror of his fantasy world.

      Don't we all? My main message to Dan Dugan would be that his notion
      about racism in Steiner and anthroposophy is a dead end, and that his
      alleged link to Nazi war criminal Alfred Rosenberg is extremely
      outrageous.

      (Incidentally folks, I'm having problems with my ISP these days,
      bouncing emails and Yahoo-mail being discontinued and so on, so I'll
      get back to you guys when the situation improves.)