R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Sophia and the Etheric Christ (where is Michael?)

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Sophia and the Etheric Christ (where
      is Michael?)

      > Not to belittle or to subtract from in any way!
      >
      > Please also consider and enlarge upon (privately), everyone - with the
      > 9/11 image in view - the cries to the heavens and to us all from these
      > additional few samples - unfathomable in intensity and synchronisity:
      >
      > Verdun 1916 (almost a year of slaughter - 700 thousands killed; that's
      > 2000 lives each day for a whole year), Dresden February 13th. 1945
      > (flash), Hiroshima August 6th. 1945 (boom-flash), Nagasaki August 9th.
      > 1945 (boom-flash II). I cannot see to the bottom of these events, but
      > the significance or impact still shuts me up almost completely.

      Hi all,
      mY 2cc to the powerful Brad's work and the well centered JO's contribution:
      the sudden deaths of so many innocent were a "mark" inside so many moments
      during WWII , think also on Jews' everyday mass murderbetween 1941 and 1944,
      or the daily carnage of soldiers in the Eastern Front
      (German,Russians,Baltics,Ukrainians,Polish,Rumenians,Italians, an so on)
      during the same days.
      Well the best picture I know about this terrible thread and its occult
      bckground is the one inside J B Aharon's "The Spiritual Event of XX Century
      An Imagination" where the Christ Himself, thanks the preliminary work of
      what JBA calls "Second Michael School" heals by his Light the unspekable
      anguish and despair of those who were dying helpless and having lost any
      hope for the Good of Mankind.

      Andrea