Sum

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      I'm trying to come from my heart today, so only one post as a kind of
      summing up of what I feel here reading through new posts.

      I feel a warm reverberation going through this list. Nothing is
      really shunned completely. Everything is included. Reciprocation
      echoes through the chambers reaching in and out.

      I feel some relief here that this microcosm so willingly engages and
      reflects the macrocosm. Sides take their sides, but take the other
      sides along. Strength is matched by humility. Ignorance is given
      wisdom. Mysteries are measured and measurements are found mysterious,
      as we amble along showing what we are holding with willing room to
      hold more.

      Thanks to everyone involved for what feels bigger than the parts when
      all the parts join.

      It's a strange/wonderful unity that can't quite be contained.

      Steve