Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Within the Box of Materialistic

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26 4:40 PM
      Steve wrote> wrote:

      Hi Steve,
      Look, I don't want to let this long e-mail you wrote
      me pass unoticed so I'm writing you now but the fact
      is, and I hope you get it this time, I already wrote
      about all the points you brought up here again in my
      previous e-mails on the subject. I mean, my opinion is
      there if you're interested, just read them again. It
      seems you want to go on about this stuff and I hope
      you find others interested in doing so, but I am not.
      I have never been abused or raped and I feel all I had
      to say on this subject for the moment is already out
      there. So, please just drop it (with me, I mean). And
      no need to write me again apologizing or anything.
      Really, no need. I'll see you around, probably in
      some lighter threads, ok?
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      http://my.yahoo.com