Re: Evil fog

  • Steve Haag
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2004
      <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
      > It makes no sense for me to try to tell others what to post and
      what not to post and which threads should have a sign
      saying, "Private!" When I start a new thread, would it make sense to
      include a list of who are welcome to participate and who are not?

      > Tarjei,

      For some reason of late, I keep thinking of the word "hysteria". And
      I remember it comes from a root meaning "womb". It is very womb-like
      to want to safeguard one's birthing thoughtforms. And when it looks
      like this protected shell is risked bursting too soon or unfinished,
      it brings quakes of trepidation from womb mother holding.

      Steve