Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The email adresses

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Thanks for the clarifications Sophia!

      Danny

      ----Message original -----
      De : Sophia<anarchosophia@...>

      Dear Dan,

      Yahoo only displays the first half of the email addresses, and only this
      will be revealed when you post messages from the web. So Yahoo "protects
      you" from doing this if - and only if - you post from the web when logged
      in with your Yahoo ID. When your subscription status is on "Individual
      Emails", on the other hand, you can download the messsages to your own disc
      and open the files in an email application, and then the entire email
      address of the sender is visible.

      When you respond to a message in a thread and quote another contributor,
      the email address of this person should not be visible in the body of the
      text message. If that occurs, instead of having to edit it out each time,
      you can go to the Settings or Options or Preferences of your email
      application and go through items like "Sending Mail", "Composing Mail",
      "Replying" etc. until you find out where to adjust this thing. If you don't
      find out, the Help function in your email application should have a search
      function where you can try out key words.

      I hope this helps.

      Faithfully,

      Sophia (moderator)
      http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/

      You wrote:

      >Hi Sophia,
      >
      >That's what I was doing at first myself when
      >Taz told me about that problem...
      >But then when I looked at yahoogroups
      >The website itself, I noticed quite soon
      >Twas already done - the email address
      >Never there appeared in the full!
      >Only for each of us at home
      >In our own personal inbox does it do!