Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Fw: "It ain't over til the fat lady sings!"

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2004

      > Frank:
      > > Correction: Last night, after sending this, I saw a
      > > short report on the subject on CNN - Aaron Brown.
      >
      > And what did they say Frank? Did they give it any
      > credence?

      Aaron Brown started off saying that in a recent poll, 80% opined that Bush
      won fair and square. "And 20% - like me, think otherwise." Then the camera
      went to a woman (belonging to some organizatin) who is going around to
      polling places checking on procedure and computers, just lookng for the
      facts. It was all so quick that it was hard to judge whether or not anything
      but minor mis-tallies were involved. But Brown might go back to it - if CNN
      lets him.