Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Power Vs Force - the book

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2004
      In a message dated 11/23/2004 5:00:25 AM Mountain Standard Time, Steve writes:

      Dr. Hawkins' website www.vertitaspub.com

      New book: Power vs. Force (haven't read it yet)...
      Has anyone been through it out there?

      Steve,

      I'm sure that I have read this book-it was about kinesiology, muscle testing or dowsing. Which means it's been out for awhile so the new book must be called something else.-Val