Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow]Raindrops keep falling on my head wasWithin the Box

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Dear Jo,

      The news that a friend of mine is a medium was a suprise. This is someone I have known and worked with for a decade. The reason that I found out was that another mutual friend came to me with several specific questions regarding spiritualism. Now, just tonight another friend calls me and divulges that she has been having difficulty with electronics for the past few months and doesn't really know what to make of it. Among other things, her TV will go black periodically and the Mother Mary will appear. I know that this is Boulder, but I have lived here for 25 years and things are getting pretty wierd, even for here-Val